DAY 2 ...Purchased products not showing in the mt4 market tab....DAY 2 - page 4

It depends on what you bought and when you bought.

• If you was buying some hours ago using from your mql5 account profile so your purchases should be on your profile here now or on Monday morning: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/igorcardines/market 
  • If you was buying using paypal or Visa or other external payment system so you should wait for some days.

----------------

And check your product in your Metatrader (in the Market tab).

• If you fill Community tab in correct way
    and
  • if your Windows 10 is on 64 bit ... how to check? read this post - it should be written as "Metatrader 5 x64 build .." -

but you still do not see your product in purchased tab of Metatrader - use the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Update: I've been informed by the support team that the purchase made with PayPal took place while some maintenance was being carried out on MetaQuotes servers. 

I've been refunded and I made a new purchase that went smoothly without any problem (this time I made the purchase directly through the terminal).

The info given by Sergey is, however, helpful. Payments made with PayPal or Visa can take several working days to be processed. A piece of info that could help somebody else  from the community questiong why the purchase does not immediately appear in the Purchases section.

Reason: