General - page 390

Please I am having a challenge for days now. I have scanned my system for virus on several occasions. I restart my mt5 platform, Price charts returns back to normal. But soon as i switch to another timeframe its back as it were. Please what can be the issue here?. Can someone help me? I have also
I googled a lot but couldn't find simple supertrend EA for MT5. if anybody here has it then Please share if possible
Hi all, My signal was deleted with the below comment, the account is trading nearly every day, can anybody explain this please? 2021.06.07 19:17 Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state. Thank you, Simon
I have changed the leverage on the forex broker I use from 1:1000 to 1:500, but the information is not updated in MQL5
Beforehand, I'm a rookie trading a demo account. Also I've searched for an analog topic, but I didn't find any, so forgive me in case I've duplicated a topic. Well, I've been facing 3 problems with MT5: 1st) It frequently looses its connection to server; and it is not my internet signal, as whenever
Hi everyone, I'm trying to solve the following problem and haven't been able to find a solution. I have searched the forums and didn't find anything helpful. Problem: There are a number of open orders with variable lot sizes. I'm trying to determine the take profit price at which they will all be a
I am trying to figure out how to open and fund a real account on the MT5 platform. I currently have a demo account and I dont see any info on how to do this. This platform is not user friendly at ALL and I'm about ready to dump it
I want to know if its possible to change my email to my login
Hi. I am using mac, and Download button does not work with mac + MT5. How can I manualy download the codes with .ex5 of .mq5 files to put them manually. Or can I find the code itself? thanks
I've been a Hosting customer for almost two years without any issue. But for the past several days, my hosting instance keeps getting "stopped". I do not know why. I restart it and within minutes or hours, it is STOPPED again. I'm not sure what to do. Beyond this forum, is there any customer
Hi, I purchased an Indicator from MQL’s Market, paid for it (I have a receipt), received the ‘Congratulations!’ message and then clicked on ‘Install on the terminal’. This gave me the MQL5 Community logon panel. I successfully logged in. At that point the logon panel disappeared … but the Indicator
I am trying to set up VPS but when it says to launch trading platform it keeps picking the wrong one and I can not see anywhere how you change the selection to select the correct MT4 account in my program files. Or were you can change the account login and server? any one help
HI ! I have re-installed MQL5 but is not working correctly. When I use the Strategy Tester, and run the optimization , the graph (tab) just shows a straight line. The optimization results(tab) shows Profit - 0, Trades -number, eg, 200. The Back -Test shows 0 results It is the latest Ver. 5,00. Build
Hi I want to provide my signal service free to one user, is there a way to tailor a price or a way to give them my paid signal for free? Thanks for any help
  HOSTING  (1)
HELLO i bought one hosting service for 3 mounth. how many expert advisor i can add on one server? I mean, how many different accounts can I actually mount on these hosts? With different working methods. In fact, an expert
Hello, Does anybody know about this? I have multiple broker accounts. I want to copy trades to all my trading accounts. Is it possible, as I am a signal provider, can copy my signals to all other accounts as well through MQL5 signals? I don't bother me to pay $30 every month for the signals. Please
I had some issues today getting my chart of US30 to load. 10 hours of price data was missing between 2300 yesterday to 0900 today. I could only read the chart on any given timeframe after restarting the program, otherwise it just showed one bar. I managed to take a screenshot comparing the previous
[Deleted]
I deposited money into my account to pay a programmer for some work, but the programmer did not do the work, and now I am trying to with draw the money. When I click on withdrawal, it takes me to this page,https://www.mql5.com/en/users/shovel53/accounting/chooseout. This tells nothing on how to
Hello! I am trying to login into MT5 for the first time and it won't acknowledge my login details. Keep receiving a 'boink' sound. Have definitely double-checked many times everything is case sensitive and accurate. My broker confirms they have successfully logged into my account on their end with
  About the coin  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Let's go back to flipping a coin. The same initial position, the same momentum, it will fall in the same place and with the same side
Hello, I have bought CryptoCharts indicator <...> and didn't receive it, I have the bank transfer to prove it. The indicator was never delivered to my account
hi there i have <Deleted> Activations left: 0 of 5 and the Author update Activations to 7 and i still can't use the 2 Activations. thanks
HI I have the Meta Trade VPS, How do I check that it is set up correctly? I am wanting it to run my EA
Hello I changed to a new phone number, but I can't change it by entering the number I received via SMS in my account settings. How can I change it
  change leverage  (1)
I alredy change leverage in my account trading from 1:1000 become 1:500 but why in mql5 still 1:1000
  Finding a Coder  (1)
I am looking for a certain EA and have seen that there was a similar job last year, how do I get hold of that Coder or Customer, as in the description it only shows employee and customer. Since the coder has already done the job, it would be easy to do a few changes to the code, else I have to go
The bought EA is displayed in MQL5, and it cannot be refreshed after login in the platform market. What is the general reason for this, is it the server delay or other reasons? Does anyone know
Do MQL5 is benefitial than other VPS available in market ? In terms of 1. Memory 2. Ram 3. Speed 4. Simply how many maximum accounts can be run on VPS without any problem
  toolbox  (1)
where can i find toolbox
Hi. Why don't my subscription follow "size" of the signal who I copied? I mean the signal (EMMA Profit) always open 0.05 per trade but my trade is only 0.01 <Deleted> At first, my port is only $200, I guess $200 is less so size in my trades were 0.01 but yesterday (14/6/21 at 11.37 am) I deposit