General - page 388

I make an MA based simple Expert Advisor . Recently I noticed a skipping of entry point. I dug deeper and found a bug. EA enters the market at a crossing of slow and fast MA (please see the code below). In the beginning of each timeframe period EA compares the values of two MA's for the last closed
Hi Can Anyone help? Is any trading on the MT4 terminal through the a broker from <name removed>? Bertus
I recently came across one developer name Nicole Wagner can you do he just send you the screenshot of the fake reviews which I don’t know how you get and when you give him the job he will keep you waiting to accept the job and when he’s giving you the files or indicator it is not as what you
[Deleted]
Anyway, my account "dmitry.a.m" has been blocked under the pretext of "fake" without any explanation at all. This post is exclusively for developers and modders. You are not confused by the fact that I'm not the first year on the forum, I have purchases, topics, etc.? I do not know how you will
Hello, I cannot find something like composer in php, or npm in javascript for mql5. Where is it or how is it called? Or there is no one? Then how do you deal with reused code in multiple projects
Hi, Where and how can I delete all the messages I have made with a user in the Messages section? In short, is there a place where I can delete messages
Hai, Yesterday on 18th June 2021, candles from time 1635 to 18 are missing, as data misses indicators gives wrong signals. Can anyone give advice to solve this problem
Hi, Could anyone let me know what happens if I unsubscribed to the signal after 2 weeks of its use? Do I get charged again if I wanted to subscribe to the same signal in the same month
Hi, How to close trades from my signal without having them to reopen? Thanks
Hi. How can I create Free, time and sale version of the Indicator or EA in the mql4 and mql5? How can I lock the app to protect its copyright? I search the internet and cannot find how to do that
  Logining issues  (3)
I can't seem to login in my mt5 account whats wrong
Is there a way/mode to explore the content of a MQL Template ? I would like to edit the lines of content and see what's included and/or contained parameters
Hello, Something wired happened yesterday. My mt4 asked for an update and i clicked yes then it restart and I noticed that candles and data is missing. The price movement that happened between 13:00 and 15:00 is missing on all forex symbols. So all my charts are missing the price data for the whole
I want to execute several orders in different symbols But I want it all done or nothing done Sometimes one of the orders is not executed because the market is closed or any other problem I hope to get suggestions to solve the problem
Hi guys, I hve just update my Windows 10 with 20H1 and restarted. Upon restarted all my download indicator no longer works. Anything I need to do to
  platform down  (1)
Whats happened to trading platform ? frozen
Hi, Has the Affiliate program been scrapped or is it still active and usable by vendors? https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/502
Hi, My signal copies smaller lot sizes than my provider. It is quite random. It can copy half of it of 80% of it. My a copy load is 95% and I have a higher balance and equity than my provider. Can you please advise? Thank you
  Astro traders...  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Guys, I just wonder if there are some astro traders, I'm talking about people who uses some ephemeris to find turning points in the trend. I read a book describing a couple of Gann real possitions based on space harmony. Anybody interested... REGARDS
Hi, I've subscribed to a signal which in four days did not make any trade. Currently the signal is suspended. Is that possible to ask a refund
4 hour rules are really wierd but if you stick around to read this which will be clear. Let get right into it: fundamental basic you should know what is : pull back look like: Drop back: Fact about hammers: ---> shows a lots in confirmation phase ---> halve way in the ascending and descending
Would have been nice to know why and the reason for that as it was a perfectly valid request
  real account  (7)
How to create a real account for trading?  
It is harsh truth this isn't that fun to losing money or taking out after 3 days. when i first started trading i wish i have someone told this before starting this: ---> Having the basic understanding of buy direction ( bluish ) and sell Direction ( bearish ) ---> Having the basic understanding of
Hi, I am trying to make a request to my server through the Webrequest function. I am aware of that I need to add the address url to the list of accepted urls. But, when I try adding it, nothing happens? It just goes back to its standard example without adding it. Does anyone know of a fix? Thank
Can I back test on Saturday even though the market is closed
Hello All I have an EA to copy trades from telegram to mt5 its working fine when I registered a VPS in the terminal its oppening a duplicate orders like 7 orders all together wit lh same magic number I have the EA turned off after the migration process any help would be appreciated
  Webdings code  (1)
Hello. is there any easier way to find which text will create what webding element ? like there is a chart for wingdings , but i didnt find any such chart for webdings, all i found was a chart with Dec and hex equivalent of webding element thanks
Hello, Anyone from Singapore? Interested to form a local coding group
Hi, I started sending out signal yesterday for subscribers but it does not show as a public signal. It has opened and closed a trade and recorded results but people who want to subscribe can not find it any idea what I have missed. (I have checked I made it public)