General - page 385

hello there.. am i gonna be use at the same company and different accounts like 5 or more cent accounts all in one with one VPS
  Withdraw error  (1)
What does it mean? When can I withdraw Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is
Hi, I have an array object named "a" , after Appling a function to it, array object named "b" will be produced, for speed up proposes I want to assign b pointer to a and free up memory used by "a". can any body help please. void OnStart () { A a[]; A b[]; ArrayResize (a, 2 ); ArrayResize
I can't connect to my signal provider now that I have changed accounts - can anyone help please
Hello good Morning! double fibo = 78.6; however when displaying this information in the chart the result is 78.5999999999999... Does anyone know why this bug happens, and how to solve it? I want to display the information in the graph and in this format it gets in the way, I tried using
hi everybody! I have a question about product rating on the market by "star system". I publish some products on the market and get some rating but it doesn't showing on the main logo of a product like for the rest of the sellers. thanks a lot and have a nice day:)
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has experience in use Linux for Metatrader 5. I will explain why I would like to use it... For the optimization process I purchase some dedicated servers in order to make the process faster once I connect them through the Local Network Farm Agents. So there is a
Is it possible to change the lot size when copying a signal? For example if i want the lot size to be double of the signal, how can i do this? Thanks.
I booked subscriptions i have a problem no copies transactions i don't know what i have the broker the same as the signal supplier and leverage 1: 500 the same on my account Maybe in the settings i have to change something please help how to configure it i will be grateful
If there is a chance to pay out the funds
I have been trying to set up a trade copy robot between 2 different accounts. When I make a trade the receiver account shows this error message failed with error code #10027. I have searched the community for a solution and i get I need to turn auto trading. Problem is I don't have this option where
hi all i wanted to copy this signal: <...>, it uses 1:500 leverage, but the account on the broker im using is using leverage 1:30 how can i make sure i dont get any leverage/margin call issues? is there a way to copy the signal correctly
Good Morning. Can someone help me fix this source code of mq5 that can make it run ... please. Thank you+ ***
Shared folders have stopped working. Any fetch, commit at the project or file level fails with "common error"
hello im using .NET SDk i need to get all symbol for a trade account selected
my robot is not migrate to vps server showing error that your ex4 verson is old please help
  signal creation  (10)
Hello, I want to configure my signal account but I have a problem message. And I can't find what the problem is. I have MT5 in my phone, logged into my SQL5 account, with my IOS MT5 ID on my account in my SQL5 account. When I create the signal privately (just to get started) ... I have this
What does 'commission' and 'swap' mean
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, January the 15th, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Revised Popup Prices window which allows viewing financial symbol prices on any screen size. The window now supports multi-column presentation, enabling the
It seems I have been successful in gaining funds thanks to advice in Forex. Now I would like to download the monetary value that the app on my android phone says I have -- well, actually just a small part of it -- to my bank account. I googled how do do it and the result said to click on "File" but
Hello, I am attempting to use MT5 on my MacBook Air (iOs 10.15.7) and I am unable to login to my trading account with my details. My broker has confirmed on their end they are able to successfully login with the details. I have tried every variation on their server name possible and nothing works
Good evening, I m new to trading and having used the Zig zag pattern over two months and made around 140% My way of thinking is to look at which zigzag we are on daily, 4 hours and 1 hour... If all of them are going the same way raising or falling I trade the same way, or adapt myself with it as I
hello does any one know can u place order when market is closed and if u do how check ur pending orders
Just curious about the backtesting performance on the Mac M1.. Anyone have information
Can a blog post be edited/updated by the author
I have tried many times to reset my password but I am not receiving any emails on my email account
  Missed signal trades  (38   1 2 3 4)
I am subscribed to a signal. The MT5 terminal is on a VPS . Today some trades made by the signal have not apeared on my account. It started working after I re-started MT5. This also happened last week. Can anyone help? Thanks Dave
I need to update my Security Settings; the system was supposed to send a code to my mobile number to enable me carry out the update but no message is received. As at the time of registration with MQL5, the contacts details provided were that of email and skype. What should I do to receive the code
Hi guys, I would like to run EA on every seconds or x amount of seconds instead on every tick basis. (onTick()) Is it possible? regards, Saurabh
I purchased an indicator, which showed on the sales page of having more input options as well as alerts, but once I purchased it, it does not have the said inputs and alert options. I have contacted the author, but no response. I am trying to hit complain, on the product page, but the option is not