General - page 392

Can I change mt4 accounts of different brokers on Mql5 VPS? Guide me
How can I withdraw money earned in MQL5 to Vietnam
Hello traders Look at this part of simple code. I receive "Array out of range" error when running this code. Everything seems correct. Why? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| fast-start-example.mq5 | //|
Hello I would like to ask if the is some way how to create custom symbol based on real time broker feed and adjust settings like stops level freeze and wider spread. My goal is to test same EA on demo conditions but with adjusted settings for boker provided symbol. Problem is that broker have demo
Hi, I have a question. I have a small account which is subscribed to MQL5 VPS service . I'm not sure if in case I decide to deposit or withdraw some money from my account, will the VPS recoginize the change? Do I have to migrate again or anything
i want to run multiple mt4 on mql5's VPS, how should i do
To open an account in MQL5.com (prior to making a purchase in the market) when one is already a member of the Mt4 community, what does one do?  In the terminal, going through tools, options, community, I've tried - logging in with my demo account password - registering a new account using my...
  Suspending  (1)
I suspended an MT5 signal, yet every trade made after the suspension was copied, just why suspend if it doesn't even work
Dear experienced traders, Do you know how to make visual mode back test faster than the maximum speed ? Sometimes, even we put the speed to the max, it looks still not fast enough for us. Do you know any code can work for this case? Thank you in advance and best regards
Subscribed yesterday but unable to copy trade. VPS from MQL5 subscribed as well and all settings done
  Paypal payment option  (16   1 2)
I usually used Paypal to purchase products and services on MQL5. Today i noticed there is no more PayPal option as payment. Anyone else have this problem
Hi, Is there a fix date for users to be able to create their own signal after unsubscribed to another signal in the market? (Same account) I tried to make one but I saw a notification that said I couldn't
During VPS payment by Paypal I received this message. I upgraded the browser as instructed but it didn't work. Guide me how to fix it with . Thank you
  VPS MT4  (3)
Hi, Can anybody provide exact steps for to start MQL VPS with EA
Why are only a couple of signal providers so popular while others are not? There are others that have even higher growth rates that aren't near as popular. I don't understand. Also, can someone please explain the specifics of the "Reliability" rating? How is it that some signal providers (even
When it says Projects and it has a %, what does that % number mean? When it says Arbitration and it has ratio, which is better. If the green number is higher than the red or vis-versa? When it says Overdue, does that mean the number of times they didn't finish by the required deadline? Thanks in
I have ea and it runs on backtest without any issue. There is issue with one scenario. Scenario 1 : I start ea on Monday then all good (without any past trades). Scenario 2 : but if I keep past week trades and run continuously on Monday then ea open huge lots. May I know why is that? (if close all
Hi There, I am unable to do payments and buy EA's from the market from anywhere, MT4 terminal, mql5 website, etc. Once the payment button is pressed, it stops at "Please do not press any button". I have been using this card to do payments everywhere including on MT4 terminals of different brokers
Reason im asking is because for some strange reason i have mt4 demo acct through IG AND Oanda for some strange reason pending orders will not work at all. Market/instant order OFCOURSE takes. When i use demo directly through MT5 platform standalone Im setting pending orders all day. Now when placing
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anyone know how to make the button work on backtesting? Thank you.
I have multiple for loops in my EA program and while the first for loop works as designed the second for loop does not increment as stays stuck at zero. Both loops are in the OnTiick() function.  Any thoughts as to why this is?   CopyBuffer(RSIHandle,0,0,9,RSI_ARRAY);...
1. After which action did the restriction occur? The problem occurred when I wanted to buy a new EA. I have already bought EAs from you for several thousand EUR in the past few years and I would like to continue to do so 2. Do you have other user accounts on MQL5.com? If so, please list them all. No
Hello fellow developers, so I have been trying to convert this file to mql5, I want to incorporate it into my multicurrency hedging expert, anyone who has converted this file before kindly help. Or anybody with a newsfilter for mt5 that gets its news from investing.com ps. I am also a developer so
i downloaded an MT5 setup file and run it, first installation is OK, but if i install it again, a message box pop up to let me fill proxy server, and it's freeze after i cancel that box. how to solve? Thx~
Hello experts, Today I rented a VPS and remove all currencies pair except one which I would like to run EA. And after sync I can see that EA stopped doing Auto trading on my local machine. But how do I know that it's actually working over Virtual machine and perform Buy/Sell? Please help me to
I just renten integrated VPS for broker JFD live account. I see in portal ping to JFD live NY4-05 is 1.77 ms. Nice. But in real I get NY4-09 and ping 44 ms. Besides that, I can't change VPS in my personal area. Could you help me find way out and gettingg ping < 2 ms
I am not able to trade with real money as I am unable to connect to my broker . Can anyone assist
I have been subscirbin to a signal for the last 2 weeks. Just noticed that when I look in "my statistics," it shows that the signal provider has not put on any trades, even though several dozen have been put on and closed. Does anyone know why they are not showing up, and how I can fix it? Need to
  Help  (1)
Hi there I'm Nkosinathi I'm newcomer so I want to understand this thing of traiding because I need to make money
Hello, I was searching the whole documentation for symbols, and the codebase, but was not able to find any function that returns the following data from Toolbox->Exposure tab: 1. Assets quantity and symbol as a string 2. Net Volume 3. Rate of currency exchange I came with nothing to code, how