General - page 393

Hi community, I start a new demo account and I'm logged correctly to my MQL5 community account. But I can't access to the showcase of signals because the signals button on the terminal remains grayed (disabled). How can I fix that ? Thx, Erwann
Hi, traders! I just want to know if it possible to switch between the bars using shortcuts because I only have on screen and and i need to switch between bars like from 1 min to 5 min to 15 min at the same pairs, I will upload a screenshot to understand me . Thank you! :)
Hi, I'm quite new to MQL5 and would like to exchange data with a socket server implemented in Python. As I faced a lot of issues with the Socket of MT5 I decided to implement an additional layer for communication written as DLL in C++ exporting some functions to be used in MT5. Unfortunately even a
I purchased an expert from the market (Euronis) on 20-09-2021 and it is showing in my purchased items under my profile in MQL5 (I also received email confirmation of purchase) however I can't see it in my terminal accordingly I can't install it. For the record, I am logged in already with my MQL5
Does Metaquotes release somewhere news about projects/intentions for platforms for the future
can anyone know how to get the last Sunday Time:2045 datetime getSundayTime() { datetime x ; //x is Time:2045 , which is the last sunday return (x) }
Hello, MetaQuotes. I've updated via live update mt5 and got that issue when tried to recompile ea. I'm not sure from which version we have that glitch but it's absent in 2981 100%. Regards
I'm newbie in MT5, already coding in MT4 before. where should I start to learn MT5 (what is the differenct between MT4 and MT5) thanks
I'm trying to buy an indictor but I can't put money in, I got this message '' Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team '' but when I tried to to do this it only rejected my request for support it wanted more information, So I more more information of the same
  MT5 app glitch  (2)
Hi, Dear friends I need your help in finding and issue with MT5 app, wish to know if something similar happened to anyone else. I was trading on MT5 and making profit, but when I was about to close my position a glitched happened, and the close position button disappeared from my MT5 desktop app, I
I haven't come across this function as of yet if it exist
i insert my phone number so that i receive verification code as a SMS or telegram message and i attempted a lot but i did not receive any code. what should i do? or what is the problem? if any one knows the problem let me know. thanks a zillion
I have an EA that I just recently got, I had it attached Friday, and it worked fine, I closed mt5 over the weekend and had it opened back up in time for market open on sunday and it was detached, and would not let me re-attach it. When I would drag the EA to the chart, it would open the input window
Does anyone know how to collect data by the thousands? I have a bot that trades about 0-1000 times a day. I'm trying to tweak and modify it by using the data collection system given through the signals page but it says the trades are too fast and ultimately stops due to "too many trades taking
I am moving over to mt from trading view and missing some of my old indicators. This one is one I am on the hunt for
I swear I saw a hotkey for this very thing, but now cannot find anything on it, thanks in advance :)
Hello Every one I have an Idea Caculator Lost Size auto; I need know how much volume i will trade with my balance For input setup 1: I will put manual my Moneny not from Accountinfo() ==> I can put any number I want 2: Stoploss Point: same balance I also manual Put ex i put 200 point or 20 pips. 3
Hey guys what is the best ratio of leverage to be used for $500 account
Tick data varies from broker to broker and tick charts will look different. Since Metaquotes/metatrader isn't a broker where are they getting tick data from for their demo accounts
Hello, is there away I can set my own account balance in Demo? I setup the min $3000 but want to test an EA with only $500. Thanks
i will make a reviews and it write 403 forbiden, i have not enough rights to view the page ????? how can i fix this bug. regards stig
Hi guys I have this rsi EA which I am not happy with and and would like to know if anyone is able to please assist me with having a stop loss, trailing stop loss as well as take profit added please this has given me a headache for the last two few days now. The EA currently runs but not sure why it
Hello I want to put a " help file " for my product on the site. Can I write an article for it? Do you have a better way? My product is hard to use and needs a full description
Hello. I'm having this problem for a long time. I can open mql5.com in Firefox, but not in Chrome. Does anyone know where is the problem and how I can fix it? Chrome is updated, I reinstall it several times, also clear cache, disable firewall, etc. but not work
hi, why i received an message saying that my account authorization failed? but i already key in the right information. thanks
hello I have a problem with the vps migration . the process steps are clear , b ut the server migration fails . There is a demo account with a running server . I want to migrate this vps to a live account , where an expired vps is still within the navigator , b ut has expired . now everything is
I'm having trouble getting a Signal to appear on MetaTrader4 under a new Broker. On the original broker platform MT4, under "Options", I unclicked the "Agree to Terms of use" to get it to stop copy trading. I know now this was the incorrect way of doing it. Then I logged onto MQL5 and transferred
Hello guys! When I use Metatrader 5's strategy tester optimizer, the program is generating a "Blue screen of death" Windows error screen. The problem happens on my Windows 7 PC (Intel i5 processor) and on my Windows 8 PC (Intel i7 processor). Both with 16MB of RAM memory. Has anyone here already
  How do I refund  (1)
I communicated with the merchant through a refund and bought another product from him. Where can I click Refund
is it possibl to make a trailing stop ea where you can assign a time increment (ie 3 seconds, 20 seconds, 5 minutes etc) before moving the stoploss. assuming the price is still that distance away, if it came back down within the timeframe the counter and dsiatane would be reset) often the price umps