General - page 383

Dear Friends, i think everyone know that when we trade by experts , our broker know that this account is being treated by experts and when we trade manually broker find this account as a mnually trading account. i found an issue in my account that when i try my expert with my account i usually get
Strategy tester stops before it finishes the custom test date . it shows Thread finished as shown in the pic attached
Hi, I have googled all night, I still seem not to find the right code. The MetaEditor does not have the previous indicator. I am trying to build a MA EA but now I need the previous Indicator. This is what I got off the internet and cant figure out how to use it. double iMAOnArray( double array[], //
Hi friends i cant deposit since last 10days via visa card n i cant pay now for jobs i gave in freelance, it says Declined by issuing bank, but bank says we dont decline and there is No attempt being shown here for deposit in mql5, they say contact mql5.com
Hi, My broker told that has no support from MQ to supply ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED. Someone can help explain me why
Hey everyone. Greetings from Down Under. I have been trying to implement an indicator that downloads higher timeframe price data in MQL5. I have used various versions of the CheckLoadHistory() functions, including this one https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access and this one
I have a file with 1000 line such as : 1;2;1;3 2;5;8;6 6;3 ;1;2 1;8;2;8 2;4;1;4 2;7;2;3 I wnat to search for a row that : the first column is 6 and second column is 3 (Here is the third row ) and then I must add a number 8 to end of the file : 6;3 ;1;2 ;8 How can I do this and go the pointer to end
[Deleted]
I am experiencing an issue regarding the fund withdrawal from many days now. Any Idea what can be done for this case? Here is a Screenshot of the error
  Alpaca on MT5 ?  (2)
I'm US based. I have investigated the Alpaca API (alpaca.markets) and I find it interesting for placing trades against stocks and etfs instruments. I have written Python code to validate it. I recently heard about the MT5 platform, its backtest ability, its User interface and ability with Python
ea asking to buy again on mt4 when trying to install by clicking link from web? please advise? also not showing up in mt4 pc app purchase history but coming up in mql5 account on web, i am also logged in to the right mql5 on mt4 pc and have also tried to delete everything from the community and
Hi, does anyone know how to download an indicator from the MQL5 Market in MT5 using Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac? I tried to click the button "Download" but it does not work though I have already logged in MQL5.community in MT5. Many thanks
Anyone know how can I delete cancelled Signals that I am not going to use more in my subscription Page? Thanks to all for your support
  MQL5 - VPS  (5)
Hi, I signed up for mkl5 VPS. It says it's connected, it shows the VPS address with a green arrow to the left below my account number. That looks fine, but the lower right corner doesn't show me VPS ping, but old ping. I wonder if this is normal and if I am connected to a VPS? thanks for the reply
there are many idicators/script/EAs i have reied once just to see how they work and now i find them in purchased tab of my mt4 market for their updates. is it possible to remove them so they wont appear here? thanks in advanced
  Nadaq100 on MT5  (1)
Hi, I am trying to get the chart for Nasdaq100 on my MT5. I can select it in my Market Watch, but no chart loads, and its 'greyed' out
I have set up a signal using Alpari as my provider broker. My subscriber does not get the signals because of error 'no symbol found'. He uses broker FXPrimus. Alpari uses the symbol XAUUSD_i, but I have seen that only the first 6 characters are read so it should work
  Windows 10 Reset  (2)
Hi ! I need to rest my computer. Windows 10, files will be be saved but system files will be re-installed. I need to know what will happen to my MQL5 files i.e. settting-files, optimization files, indicators and ea's files that was downloaded. How can I back-up those files, eg. to One-drive. Your
Can I change mt4 accounts of different brokers on Mql5 VPS? Guide me
How can I withdraw money earned in MQL5 to Vietnam
Hello traders Look at this part of simple code. I receive "Array out of range" error when running this code. Everything seems correct. Why? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| fast-start-example.mq5 | //|
Hello I would like to ask if the is some way how to create custom symbol based on real time broker feed and adjust settings like stops level freeze and wider spread. My goal is to test same EA on demo conditions but with adjusted settings for boker provided symbol. Problem is that broker have demo
Hi, I have a question. I have a small account which is subscribed to MQL5 VPS service . I'm not sure if in case I decide to deposit or withdraw some money from my account, will the VPS recoginize the change? Do I have to migrate again or anything
i want to run multiple mt4 on mql5's VPS, how should i do
To open an account in MQL5.com (prior to making a purchase in the market) when one is already a member of the Mt4 community, what does one do?  In the terminal, going through tools, options, community, I've tried - logging in with my demo account password - registering a new account using my...
  Suspending  (1)
I suspended an MT5 signal, yet every trade made after the suspension was copied, just why suspend if it doesn't even work
Dear experienced traders, Do you know how to make visual mode back test faster than the maximum speed ? Sometimes, even we put the speed to the max, it looks still not fast enough for us. Do you know any code can work for this case? Thank you in advance and best regards
Subscribed yesterday but unable to copy trade. VPS from MQL5 subscribed as well and all settings done
  Paypal payment option  (16   1 2)
I usually used Paypal to purchase products and services on MQL5. Today i noticed there is no more PayPal option as payment. Anyone else have this problem
Hi, Is there a fix date for users to be able to create their own signal after unsubscribed to another signal in the market? (Same account) I tried to make one but I saw a notification that said I couldn't
During VPS payment by Paypal I received this message. I upgraded the browser as instructed but it didn't work. Guide me how to fix it with . Thank you