General - page 395

Hi, First time poster. How can I change my account name? Not the name being shown under settings > First Name. But the name that is contained in my profile URL. The actual name of the account. I have products tied to this account so don't want to sign up for a new account. Any help would be greatly
Hi, I would like to backtest a EA for the Nasdaq 100 e-mini futures contract. In mt4 i have only the last 3 weeks of 1 minute data. I would like to have data for the last few years though. If i buy third party historical data i get either the data for the individual contracts or an artificially...
Does anyone know of a trick or work-around that would allow an Indicator to switch or initially select between it appearing on the main chart window or on a separate sub window, programmatically at run-time and not at compile-time? Normally, this selection occurs at compile-time by the use of
Hi!, Is there any way to know if an EA is over-optimized ?, thanks
I want to know that can I post a product to the market which my brother already have posted onto his seller account with same details like NAME, DESCRIPTION, PRICE etc
Hello, quick one: If getLastError() for instance returns 4204 and I don't use ResetLastError() to set it to 0 again. When a new error is produced, for instance, 4020, getLastError() will then return 4020, right? Meaning that I do not have to rest the lastError to receive a new one. It is updated
  MQL5 Contact, Please advise.  (17   1 2)
There are not contact details on the contact page therefore how do I contact support on the MQL5 website?
I subscribed to a signal . It has no trading for 7 days (since May 19). Can I cancel the subscription and get refund in this case?
Hello everyone, I am a brand new seller, but an already established seller on other platforms. I listed a product, and I got sales and reviews on the very same day, but the issue is that my reviews are not being counted and the product shows "0" stars. The members as they were already using my
MQL5 Market is a service designed for highly secure purchasing of Expert Advisors, indicators and other applications. The entire purchase process (from placing a product on Market up to its downloading to the terminal) is heavily protected. You will be able to use the application in MetaTrader...
Hi guys, Do you maybe know why this could be happening? When you click on a seller profile and then products , you should be able to see products that have received reviews/votes. Mine is now 0 even if I have votes on a few products and the yellow stars have shown before and are now not showing
  metaqotes ID  (5)
Should the metaqotes ID be in my MT4 platform mailbox section, it is not visible.
  refund  (5)
hello, i made a purchase of <Deleted> EA but i bought the MT4 version, i did not activate it and immediately cancelled it. I want a refund of the my $125. thanks
If I subscribe to a signal, but my broker has slippage issues, can i change the subscription to another broker without paying again? How can i do this? Thanks.
Has anyone had any problems with the strategy tester? Is it completely reliable if I'm using it with a demo account? I previously posted that it's giving me the wrong results with a simple EMA crossover (both my eMAs are SMMA, but it plots results for a SMA and a SMMA). There are several other
Exactly a week ago I selected a freelancer for a job with 1 day Deadline [ his condition] Since then there is no any confirmantion of the Requirements Specification or answer to my contacts How I may proceed in this situation
Hi guys, I am migrating all my stuff from MQL4 to MQL5 and now I need to modify the stoploss of a position. I didn't find any corresponsing function to OrderModify() in MQL5. Can anyone tell me how to change the stoploss of a position when I received the ticket number from OrderGetTicket()?
Hi, I have purchased a new VPS. But my EA is not getting solved. It is being blocked by MT5. Please see the screenshot. I am also using another VPS, the EA is working fine there. Also, I am using IE 11 on this VPS.. still the problem exist
  Volume : The Truth of Secret !!  (389   1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39)
Volume : The Truth of Secret !! Hello .. I'm opening this thread to get a hand from the MT4 programmers who can really help me in this project .. My project is basically comes in order to analyzing the Volume which is the Truth Key for the Chart .. The project comes in series that will be noted all
Hello guys Can you please tell me which brokers using MetaTrader for the following markets: US Futures and US E-mini Futures USD Cryptos Many thanks
[Deleted]
Hello people. I'm a little bothered by the way some things are handled on this forum. So I created this topic to set some things straight. I'll start with a little story of myself. I started coding MQL August 2019. This was largely because I really needed to create my own Expert Advisers as I was
  VPS  (2)
Hi, I have just rented the VPS services for a month and i am unable to synch my mt4 account with the VPS. It is giving me error that a dll file is there and asking me to remove it. if i remove it the EA wont work. Please tell me what to do. Regards, Gaurav
Hi, guys, sorry to bother you. But, could you tell me what's the difference between Gross profit in USD and Gross profit in pips? For example, considering EURUSD, 1 pip/lot is equal to US$ 10, so 6k pips and 0.01 lot should be US$ 600 (6,000 * 0,01 * 10), but, as we can see, Gross profit in USD was
Guys please help. I wanted to create OBJ_HLINE but nothing happens. here's the scenario. in my XAUUSD TF M15 chart I have a multiple HLine. with sample ChartID=00001 and a clickbutton to trigger the below code Open a new chart with a TF D1 with sample chartID=00002 and create HLine here's the code
  an error  (2)
What do I do when i have placed and order and the order reached my take profit, but it gave me a loss
hi. my phone does not receive otp when I register as seller , and I can not choose receive by telegram and I dont see service desk in my account! plz check for me number <...> tks so much
Hi, After updating to 2940 this week, I can not open more than 14 processes in my vm. Before this, I had 19 processes running. When I start the 15th, the .exe shows in the Task manager, and is killed instantly. att
Is there any informations about MT5 CRM? I need examples or manuals about this
  Skype  (4)
Hello, if I am looking to hire a Freelancer, am I able to interview them through Skype before hiring? Thanks
More than 400 charts have disappeared from my upload under the "Charts" link in my profile . These charts from June 17, 2019 to August 20, 2020 have disappeared without a trace; even with a search on the community's charts repertoire turns up nothing within that time period