General - page 389

real account  (7)
How to create a real account for trading?  
It is harsh truth this isn't that fun to losing money or taking out after 3 days. when i first started trading i wish i have someone told this before starting this: ---> Having the basic understanding of buy direction ( bluish ) and sell Direction ( bearish ) ---> Having the basic understanding of
Hi, I am trying to make a request to my server through the Webrequest function. I am aware of that I need to add the address url to the list of accepted urls. But, when I try adding it, nothing happens? It just goes back to its standard example without adding it. Does anyone know of a fix? Thank
Can I back test on Saturday even though the market is closed
Hello All I have an EA to copy trades from telegram to mt5 its working fine when I registered a VPS in the terminal its oppening a duplicate orders like 7 orders all together wit lh same magic number I have the EA turned off after the migration process any help would be appreciated
  Webdings code  (1)
Hello. is there any easier way to find which text will create what webding element ? like there is a chart for wingdings , but i didnt find any such chart for webdings, all i found was a chart with Dec and hex equivalent of webding element thanks
Hello, Anyone from Singapore? Interested to form a local coding group
Hi, I started sending out signal yesterday for subscribers but it does not show as a public signal. It has opened and closed a trade and recorded results but people who want to subscribe can not find it any idea what I have missed. (I have checked I made it public)
hi i tried to create some custom symbols with comparing all currency related TO USD and defining synesthetic formula . but i have a problem. at higher time frame chart display candles with gap shift and chart doesn't change with moving shift end of chart. following picture show result
Hi All, I recently started offering a new signal. It is an EA and runs 100% automatically yet in the the signals page it is showing as 0% algo... Am I missing something in settings that should be checked/unchecked ? thks
I have developed an EA and its validation has been in progress for more than an hour
Hi Folks! Hope everyone great! Just a quick question/confusion!! Would anyone know why a 30GB Ram,, 800GB SSD server running a 210KB Expert Advisor(EA) on 13 charts keep constantly and consistently restarting? And how to fix it? Already ran memory diagnosis,,, and "No memory issues detected"
The question is on the subject, when i start a new trade there is a loss of 40 eur .. i dont know why, can you please help me
Hi I am trading for my husbandon his account. He was reffered by a friend of his and she use to trade on his account, but when she stopped he asked me to take over. I am done learning and have traded successfully on the demo account and I want to start trading on his real account, but I'm not given
Hi, as you can see by the picture my login for the MQL community doesn´t work when entering it in Metatrader app. Does anyone know why? Password and other login credentials are all correct. I tested to change my profile settings on the webpage and the very same password was accepted. So password is
  Working with Databases  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, i am working on an indicator which uses data from the mql5 intern database. Currently, I access the database after each M1 candle and take exactly one value. This results in the problem that the indicator has very long calculation times. Therefore, I thought to asign a whole column
Hi, since a few hours I see a problem that I cannot login. I am usually using the startupini file with the following cridentials: [Common] Server=xxx Login=xxx Password=xxx MQL5Login=yyy #you cant save here the clear password #you will have to login via UI and lookup the hash in c:\mt5\tmp.ini
I have no idea how to do any of this, a complete novice. How do I add a symbol
Why (with metatrader 4) an order opened at the open of a candle and closed at the open of the next, and at the same identical prices, in the tester gives a loss of 0.4$ and in real account 0.44$; and also profits in real are lower and in the tester higher. How is it possible, what is the reason of
Please I am having a challenge for days now. I have scanned my system for virus on several occasions. I restart my mt5 platform, Price charts returns back to normal. But soon as i switch to another timeframe its back as it were. Please what can be the issue here?. Can someone help me? I have also
I googled a lot but couldn't find simple supertrend EA for MT5. if anybody here has it then Please share if possible
Hi all, My signal was deleted with the below comment, the account is trading nearly every day, can anybody explain this please? 2021.06.07 19:17 Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state. Thank you, Simon
I have changed the leverage on the forex broker I use from 1:1000 to 1:500, but the information is not updated in MQL5
Beforehand, I'm a rookie trading a demo account. Also I've searched for an analog topic, but I didn't find any, so forgive me in case I've duplicated a topic. Well, I've been facing 3 problems with MT5: 1st) It frequently looses its connection to server; and it is not my internet signal, as whenever
Hi everyone, I'm trying to solve the following problem and haven't been able to find a solution. I have searched the forums and didn't find anything helpful. Problem: There are a number of open orders with variable lot sizes. I'm trying to determine the take profit price at which they will all be a
I am trying to figure out how to open and fund a real account on the MT5 platform. I currently have a demo account and I dont see any info on how to do this. This platform is not user friendly at ALL and I'm about ready to dump it
I want to know if its possible to change my email to my login
Hi. I am using mac, and Download button does not work with mac + MT5. How can I manualy download the codes with .ex5 of .mq5 files to put them manually. Or can I find the code itself? thanks
I've been a Hosting customer for almost two years without any issue. But for the past several days, my hosting instance keeps getting "stopped". I do not know why. I restart it and within minutes or hours, it is STOPPED again. I'm not sure what to do. Beyond this forum, is there any customer
Hi, I purchased an Indicator from MQL’s Market, paid for it (I have a receipt), received the ‘Congratulations!’ message and then clicked on ‘Install on the terminal’. This gave me the MQL5 Community logon panel. I successfully logged in. At that point the logon panel disappeared … but the Indicator