General - page 192

Hiii there, I'm using avasocial app for copy trading.and my trading a/c with mt5. When I do trading all good but when I copy any trader than my copier status ask me to login mt5. Than it shows u r successfully linked ur trading account but as soon my master trader place trade than my copier status
Hello! I am trying to understand the following operation: int te, uv; uv = Period()*60; For(int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { te = Time[0] - i*uv; } Time[0] is a DateTime type; te is an integer. I am just failling to unsderstand how and why such operation can be carried out with two variables of different
Introduction - the problem When developing an Expert Advisor, or an indicator, it is not uncommon that we want to find the value of a series x when series y last had a value z, or in other words when a condition was last satisfied. This is so common that other platforms and languages have developed
Hi, I am moving some of my code from Mql4 to Mql5. Can I move the MQL VPS service from MT4 account to MT5 account from the Hosting configuation? And I already canceled the subscription once and it's running on the remaining minutes. If I have to cancel again to move to a MT5 account. Will the
[Deleted]
The MetaTrader trading platforms have been awarded in two categories at the Finance Magnates Awards 2016.MetaTrader 5 has been awarded with the Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform, while MetaTrader 4 has been named the Best FX Trading Platform. The award ceremony was a final accord of the Finance...
I hope to add a dark mode to MetaTrader
  Signal  (4)
Why is a signal not allowed to subscribe
Hello, I was trying to add a new signal, and there is a statement that specified account already being used as a signal!? Can you tell me, who used this account as a signal? account nr 9146760, XMUK-Demo 2  For now, i changed the pass, but still cant add the signal. How can I find the user of the...
sorry my ignorance, but, the seller of the EA sayed me this. "send me MT5 number I will send you MT5 version" where i find this number, pleaase
Good evening! I need an indicator with a single buffer indicating the price x (input) seconds ago... Can someone help me?? I really appreciate everyone's attention
Can somebody help me reading the stats from image. Is there a legend for all those expressions? I need a ground level explatation for all
  purchased <deleted>  (30   1 2 3)
I purchased <deleted> but it has totally failed to work on my chart what i can i do ? How do i get to support team for assistance? Kindly advise please
  Balance  (2)
When topping up MQL5 services we see something like Balance: 170.00 USD (locked: 120.00 ) Is the locked amount part of the Balance amount or separate? In other words in the above example do I have $170 available for use? Or $50 (170 minus 120)
Hello, To all expert traders. Do you have any idea about how hedgefunds and big players works in forex market. what are their concept and are we able to follow their strategy
I am newbie in this field and have some queries if someone help me out to understand, the questions are hereunder: Can we get free signals for real account?? as I am unable to get free signal providing profile in signals section of my premium account. If someone buy the signals how much it is
  Platform  (1)
is there a platform similar to mql5 with a more affordable monthly fee
HI, my seller registration got rejected any idea how to reapply
I noticed that when I had a trade opened by me (at least on the same asset), the copy of trades from the supplier signal to my account generated some differences (some values were more positive or negative than they should be) I wonder: 1) Does this problem also happen if the operation opened by me
can someone guide me on how to search for signals that are free to subscribe
HI, I try to update my EA but it refused constantly without good reason. The EA don't have problem, but each time it's registred not EURUSD H1 order opened ??? it's crazy A solution
  Windows 11 and MT4/5  (15   1 2)
Win11 will be officially launched soon. Has anybody tested the win11 via the " early preview for Windows Insiders" with the MT4/MT5? Any problems we need to worry about? Any compatibility issues? Would it be safe to upgrade to win11 without issues with MT4/5? EAs, indicators or scripts not working
Good day, Can someone please advise on how to get previous indicator Data on dropdown menus when setting up the MA as it is not listed on the web terminal for MT5. Regards EDE
I am a loser in forex. I trade forex from 2015, In this time i am continuously trying many strategy to win, My all strategy give me profit in some days, and loss huge from profit. i am unable to earn continuously from forex, i have loss huge from what i have earn. Is forex realy like this,is forex
Hi, I am new at MQL5 and I am taking some class about MQL5. I need download something on Market but is empty. It is a Demo account . Could someone help me please? I already search about it but did not find anything that helps. My journal is MQL5 Market - Failed connect to server MQL5 Market - Failed
I bought an indicator and I would like to make an EA based on it, but what would happen if the seller delet the indicator from market? would it be still on my mt5
Hi all, Good day to all If I share my account with investors password to some one for showing my EA performance, do he able to download the EA from MQL5 folders or not? Simply saying a person on Freelance to whom I applied for a job is asking me to send the EA or investor password, so I am concerned
Hey! Thanks for taking some time to look at my question. I am trying to make an indicator but in order to do this I need to plot an EMA, but the applied price isn’t the usual close etc. The applied price should be this: double UMA, LMA; if (close>open) {UMA=high-close;LMA=low-open;} else
If you have traded BOOM and Crash you will notice that the STOP loss levels are not Respected neither are the Take profit levels ,i have done so much research around this issue, what code could be used to avoid these ,what can be done ,for those who don't understand how they work ,i am very sure
I have a working subscription to a signal which had four trades during the past days, but they do not reach my account. No errors found in the log, just successful log entries. What may be the reason? These are the log messages after syncing with MQL5 VPS: 2022.11.13 10:54:18.296 Signal
Hi guys, maybe you could help me with the following issue: I subscribed to a Signal on MetaTrader5 and a VPS -Server 3 months ago. Till this week everything went really fine and my account copied all trades from the signal 1 on 1. Now there were some trades, where the signal only opened 1 trade, but