My signal is disabled. please help me!

hi sir 

My signal is disabled. I tried trading to clear the warning. but currently I don't understand my 2 signals are removed from MQL5

<...>

<...>

please help me unlock these 2 of my signals. thanks Best regards

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals - Reliability

Sergey Golubev, 2018.12.07 15:57

I provided the information I found (information from the thread opened by MQ).
As to "profitable signals may become less reliable" ... There are some limitation concerning it - 

• abnormal monthly growth (some people told about 50% in a month, some of them told about 80%; means: if the signal is making more than 50%in a month so the results/stats from this month will not be considered for this signal);
  • the signal will not be available for subscription if drawdown on open trades were more than 30%;
  • and some more ...

many information is not disclosed ... and we do not know exact numbers and so on.

about drawdown - reply from admins:

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2015.05.27 12:42

The subscription is prohibited if the current drawdown exceeds 30%.

In signals for the period prior to the freezing of the account, the drawdown is calculated according to the balance or equity?

Marsel , 2019.06.24 07:29

Equity drawdown is available for the entire equity history, the history volume is available on the corresponding chart.

The drawdown on the balance is determined for the entire history of trading.

So, I looked at your signals, check (look at) drawdown, and found the replies of admins (read the post above).

And it is written on the warning message:

The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions

Means, temporarily is not permanently ..

I hope. Soon my account was active again, I minimized my risk by lowering their lots.

Thank you somuch

So, I can understand that the Signal provider need to stop at 49%? I can understand the reason behind this, but profit % should be linked to other parameters to define if this 50% is reliable, once I exceeded 50% my signal removed from MQL showcase, should I lose some trades to lower the profit % to less 50% to be available in showcase?

Murad Salah Ali Almnasra #:
So, I can understand that the Signal provider need to stop at 49%? I can understand the reason behind this, but profit % should be linked to other parameters to define if this 50% is reliable, once I exceeded 50% my signal removed from MQL showcase, should I lose some trades to lower the profit % to less 50% to be available in showcase?
The signal provider does not need to stop anything.
But if the max drawdown is more than 30% so the signal provider will not receive new subscribers.
Reason: