Eur/usd - page 4

The new bankruptcy law ordered by European banks is good news for BTPs and Bonds, but what about the Euro?

elisab:
The new bankruptcy law ordered by European banks is good news for BTPs and Bonds, but what about the Euro?

Not too much : since ECB still does not do anything all is left to the other participants of the currency war and all depends on that more than anything else

The hands of the ECB are tied until September, but if nothing happens, then there will be a risk of inflation rate lower than 1% and this would be a big trouble.

elisab:
The hands of the ECB are tied until September, but if nothing happens, then there will be a risk of inflation rate lower than 1% and this would be a big trouble.

EURO is already in big trouble - they still did not do anything of what they talked about. The "all talk no work" way might have worked for some time, but in the long run it is just damaging EURO

techmac:
EURO is already in big trouble - they still did not do anything of what they talked about. The "all talk no work" way might have worked for some time, but in the long run it is just damaging EURO

It’s for this reason that I enter short on each bullish movement. Only with the bearish break of 1.28 I will get the certainty of a bear market

I think it's still too early for a restart of UsdJpy. Still short, stop over 100.

yeah,it really affect the big trend.

but we have to know the market, which is influenced by supply and demand

All waiting to hear the same thing from Draghi and to have an unchanged rate for EURO. Level 1.3000 still holding, but with US out of market with a low liquidity even a smaller players can move the market - anything can happen

On the EURUSD, tt only happens that the rallies gave opportunities to sell short in the context of a downtrend. The next support line to be tested again is the one at 1.2950 (it was once tested recently).

ituglobal:
On the EURUSD, tt only happens that the rallies gave opportunities to sell short in the context of a downtrend. The next support line to be tested again is the one at 1.2950 (it was once tested recently).

Heavy bearish and 1.27 on the way

Reason: