How to cancel freelance order if developer's job cant meet my criterias?

Hello,

If developer can not make my job properly, how can i take my money back?

I requested arbitration but he declines. 

What can i do to take my money back to give it to new developer?

Thanks

1. Read the rules about arbitration: Chapter II Verse 7
  2. But read as well #8: "During arbitration, the basis for decision making is only the Requirements Specification."
    That means the chance to get back the money depends strongly on the clearness of your requirements!
  3. Chapter V is about the arbitration.

Carl Schreiber:
  1. Read the rules about arbitration: Chapter 2 Verse 7
  2. But read as well #8: "During arbitration, the basis for decision making is only the Requirements Specification."
    That means the chance to get back the money depends strongly on the clearness of your requirements!

Thanks for quick reply, 

I wrote all details about my job at Requirements Specification and he accepted it. Now developer is doing a divergence job for macd indicator + dashboard for this indicator.

But dashboard alerts wrongly and doesn't update itself also his indicator (which gives signal to dashboard) doesnt show divergences properly.

Even i have extended deadline 5 days more and at the end he asked for more money after showing his work which doesn't work after this demonstration i declined his demands.  

Now i want to work with my old developer who is trustable and good at developing but this one has to be canceled first but he declines arbitration.

Berk Cetiner:
Hello,

If developer can not make my job properly, how can i take my money back?

I requested arbitration but he declines. 

What can i do to take my money back to give it to new developer?

Thanks

The developer cannot decline arbitration.

If you start arbitration then he either has to participate in the process or arbitration will certainly decide in your favour.

Keith Watford #:

The developer cannot decline arbitration.

If you start arbitration then he either has to participate in the process or arbitration will certainly decide in your favour.

I have applied for arbitration since the developer never completed the job. Actually he never even sent a working demo or prototype. Just vanished. 
It has been 2 weeks since i applied for arbitration. I have even applied to the Service Desk but no response from the moderator. I am wondering how long it takes after one has made a request to the Service Desk for the job to be closed? Any idea would be helpful. Thanks.

Shakir Elahi #:

I have applied for arbitration since the developer never completed the job. Actually he never even sent a working demo or prototype. Just vanished. 
It has been 2 weeks since i applied for arbitration. I have even applied to the Service Desk but no response from the moderator. I am wondering how long it takes after one has made a request to the Service Desk for the job to be closed? Any idea would be helpful. Thanks.

Your job was canceled by arbitration

Reason: