Download MetaTrader 5

Eur/usd news - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
eurofreek
eurofreek  

It seems that they are going to do a simple case of ranging today. Bulls that are not bulls yet

elisab
elisab  

I believe that, at this point, May 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] will be a decisive date for EurUsd. On that date, Bernanke will speak on the state of the economy and the minutes of the Fed will be published.

Ali
Ali  

Yesterday, we saw great movement on EURUSD in just one hour but it was very difficult to trade because price went high and then just sinked almost 130 pips. This news trading is difficult.

Azeez Mustapha
Azeez Mustapha  

In my own opinion, the EURUSD has failed to yield to gravity, which means it could be ready to start a new lease of a bullish bias.

eurofreek
eurofreek  

EURO seems to be in a ranging period

elisab
elisab  

I think that EurUsd will difficultly try to break downward 1.2770 until June 6[SUP]th[/SUP], when the market will be expecting a lot from the ECB.

elisab
elisab  

Beige Book and the ECB: between today and tomorrow, markets will take a position in a decisive manner.

elisab
elisab  

Bernanke will leave the Fed in January 2014, and this suggests that perhaps the monetary policy of the Fed will not change until that date.

techmac
techmac  
elisab:
Bernanke will leave the Fed in January 2014, and this suggests that perhaps the monetary policy of the Fed will not change until that date.

With the kind of pressure (political) he is having now, anything can happen

Azeez Mustapha
Azeez Mustapha  

This pair plummeted seriously yesterday and closed below the support line at 1.3300. All the bullish gains for this week have been forfeited, plus the gains for the last week would also be forfeited. There is a new ‘buy’ signal on the chart

To add comments, please log in or register