General - page 326

1. After which action did the restriction occur? ... I've paid for a lot of robots but can't use them. I haven't been able to do anything for 14 days. AVA Trade terminal -MT4 is no longer functional. No data / info can be seen in the navigation. When I click on navigation it doesn't open because the
I have an EA from others, which copies, reads and writes csv file in MQL5/FILES folder under metatrader. It's too complicated, much over my coding knowledge but still I want to revise it a bit. So I did a simplified experiment and I found that, with tester, I can not copy file to the real MQL5/FILES
I want to buy a smartwatch and I want to receive notifications (signals) from MT4 or MT5, or redirect from my android phone to smartwatch. It's possible? Can you give some models? Thank you! 
Hi Dear. I deposit 30$ my account. After that, the financial part of my account is limited. To use your MQL5 's signal services, the financial part of my account must be open. I can not use the signal and VPS now. I need to connect to a signal as soon as possible. I also want to buy robots from MQL5
Hi, I have started a project trying to make an expert advisor in mql5 that uses market sentiment to make it's trades, but I cant find a decent Sentiment indicator writtten in mql5. I was hoping someone here might be able to reccomend something good. Ideally I am looking for an indicator that bases
When I am charting I tend to have a couple objects on it at the same time, and when I highlight an object to delete it on the chart without doing so through the object list, it many times deletes all of the objects on the chart. Is there a way to just delete the specific object without them all
Hello, I tried to get the ORDER_FILLING_MODE from symbol_info: symbol_info_dict = mt5.symbol_info(symbol)._asdict() mode = symbol_info_dict['filling_mode'] This gives me 2 as result and if I got it correct it is like this: 0 = ORDER_FILLING_FOK 1 = ORDER_FILLING_IOC 2 = ORDER_FILLING_RETURN but if I
for instance, I have a Robot which is trading on the 5Min chart but I will also collect and use the data of the last 1Min, 15Min, 30 Min or any other candle. How can I retrieve these data
Hi All, I use ChartSetInteger ( 0 , CHART_FOREGROUND , true ); to have the candles (not filled with color) in the foreground. Then I add an indicator and then the algo is drawing stuff on the chart. In the strategy tester, the indicator is in the background and all objects I draw are in front of the
Hi guys I realy need your HELP Please I a have a HUGE problem I was working in demo in my own laptop trying to fiND a new strategy during a month after backtesting it I decide to start in a real account. But in this strategy I need Equity Guard Expert Advisor using CAP equity Guard To avoid any
Hi, if I buy an EA with account 1 mql5 and buy another EA with account 2 mql5, can I use one mt4 terminal to connect for both mql5 accounts 1 and 2 in one broker account
Hi guys, sorry for my bad english, i wish convert an indicator for mt4 to mt5...i don't know how do it, anyone can be help me? The file is an indicator that draw with red dashed lines maximum and minimum of Asian session . Thank you very much to man will help me
I have a loss from july that is bringing down the signal growth. Can we clear it
Just a quick question: If I use the setup below, although not set as private, will GetSecret() be hidden from EA.mq5 , since it is not defined inside Interface.mqh ? Also, will EA.mq5 ever get access to globalVar ? Or can I safely declare global variables inside a library? Thanks! // Interface.mqh
Hello, I am trying to send a buy request using the metatrader python libary: import time import MetaTrader5 as mt LOGIN = ... PASSWORD = ... SERVER = "ICMarketsSC-Demo" symbol = 'BTCUSD' lot_size = 0.1 if not mt.initialize(login=LOGIN, password=PASSWORD, server=SERVER): print("initialize()
Hello, If possible I need help to add 2 separate pop-up and message alerts to this mt5 indicator the Awesome Oscillator on the mt5 chart: 1- First alert when the color changes from Green to Red or Red to Green (And the option to turn the alert on or off) 2-Second alert when it crosses the 0 Level
  Navigator.  (6)
Hi Friends, I have deleted MT4 -Terminal and installed it again. Now when I click on Navigator, it is empty. Can anyone help me to fix it? Thanks. Nillscash
My button can action event on real trade. But Can't do anything on Tester. Who can help me for example
please help me to decrease the DD
Hi , I've downloaded m1 data from tick story and imported it to a custom symbol in mql5 . When I ran a very simple EA that print me the bid , ask and spread value on a tick model I get results in a form of tick-data instead of m1 data . What I'm trying to figure out is where those tick values came
bool Long_Confirmation() { if (Long_Primary_Confirmation() == true && Long_Secondary_Confirmation() == true ) return true ; } Hi, I am having issues with this function above. For some reason the function after the 'and' operand is not called. The 'Long_Secondary_Confirmation' function itself
I have subscripted 2 Scalping signals for doing copy trade. I tried to solve the slippage problem for a long time but it doesn't work, I have moved my broker to ICMarket Raw Spreading acc for minimizing the slippage, but still the result is unacceptable
  Signal provider  (2)
Hi, I registered a signal in MT5, it doing well but it is not listed yet on the choices of MT5 Signals. What should i do
  VPS Help  (5)
Hi, I have a VPS through MT4 and I'm not sure if I've set it up correctly. I have synchronized all my data with the VPS server but as of yet no trades have been made and every time I open MT4 (After having the app completely closed) I get alerts under the journal tab saying that the advisors have
Hi I am using iIchimoku indicator to write an expert and I need to know the values of spanA and spanB but I can only access the current candle values but what I need is the ahead of time values. Can anybody help me with this? ichi_handle = iIchimoku ( _Symbol , ichi_period,ichi_tenkan, ichi_kijun
Dear all, Please, here is my case: I have subscribed to a signal and every day +1 of position opening, I receive this message before, closing the signal position opened in the previous day. Here is the messages I have found in the logs: 1 10:08:06.360 '74857': Signal - position #26568734 sell 0.10
Hi everyone, im new to this kind of setup but i have a question, i just opened a Signal account with MT4 use for HotForex. However, i also have a RoboForex with MT4. Question is…. Can i subscribe my Roboforex to my HF Signal? Your lead is appreaciated
Hi In MT4 you could use Hour() to give you the current hour of the day. How does someone do that within MT5? I need to send a notification each day at the same hour of the day. Thanks
which resources can one use to understand the basics of programming and then start learning MQL5