General - page 326

Accumulation area and trend  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Hello all and happy new year to you friends. In this topic I want to raise the topic of the accumulation zone or consolidation zone (whatever you want to call it). In general, if there is any regularity, if after leaving this accumulation zone, the price continues its movement. In general, this is
My broker uses EURUSD. (note the ".") as opposed to simply EURUSD Does that mean that my trading system can not be offered as an MT4 Signal? (ie. i'd be a signal provider ) and vice-versa, i can never follow a signal from someone how trades EURUSD? let me know if there is a solution, Thanks
[Deleted]
{ ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "GBPUSD" , PERIOD_H1 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "US30" , PERIOD_H4 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "XAGUSD" , PERIOD_M15 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "US100" , PERIOD_H1 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "XAUUSD" , PERIOD_M15 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod
Hey all! I'm doing a refactoring of my code base to improve my developer experience. I just had a thought and struggled to find any relevant information to get some clarity. Suppose the following: A base file exists, containing various defines and declaration of custom enums 3 separate files are
  login problem  (2)
I have some strange problem. I can't login to my mql5 account from metatrader 4 & 5. It says wrong username or password. But when i login from website it works fine. Even when i try to do this from different PCs and metatraders the problem still same. Everything worked good a few days before. The
First of all I want to thank the leadership of MQL5. It really is a privilege that they allow us to expose our humble work, and hopefully, that it will be useful. This is not a sales race, but rather an exhibition of cybernetic art, and more, in artificial intelligence and neural networks
Hello, With MQL5 I have a problem that I can't solve no matter how hard I try: I want the descriptions of the objects not to be displayed, although the trading history is. Do you know if by programming the descriptions of the objects can be disabled? Best regards, Juan
Hello Friends. Need your help. How do I replace, remove non-profitable EAs and Charts from "VPS" without loosing my Capital? Please explain simply. Thanks for you help. + Nillscash
Anyone knows why there is no data available from USDCHF before 8 April
Market: You have bought and successfully activated the product "***** , 7 of 8 activations left. (Rules, IV.10 and IV.11 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules ) Can I add more than 7-8 actived or can I cancel the account login and download, I don't want to use
Today my account has been activated, I need help changing or shortening my name Thanks
Hi, Has the timezone on my local windows an effect on MT5 or the subscriped signal? It seems the entry signal on my machine was exact one hour later than signal entry of the providers. It was the first signal so, I have to check later but for now it doest seem to add up. Also the price is around one
Hi, My seller registration was rejected and I tried to find out the reason and wanna to contact the support through service desk but there is only chat robot and couldnt find anything useful for this rejection issue
Users subscribe to free analog signals. During the subscription cycle, can I turn analog signals into private and hidden? Thanks,Everyone
Hello, Here I continue with my panel created with the CControlsDialog class. I already have the panel filled with the controls I need, but I want to add some more functionality, but I don't want to increase its size. Do you know if there is any way to create tabs? any other alternative? Thanks in
I bought an EA from MQL5, but it is not on the website anymore, how about the copies I did not use. Anyone knows, thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, guys! Is there a way to upload semi automated systems on market place. Any special declaration in codes
Does metatrader share personal data like account size, trades, IP addresses and any EA's you use
  Timer  (2)
Void Timer () does not work on indicator. OnInit- Eventkiller(500), i might be wrong but works perfectly on Expert Advisor. Please correct me , Thank you
Good afternoon, I have a problem with a panel created with CAppDialog. The CEdits that I manually feed lose their value when I change the TimeFrame. Is there any way to avoid it? Thnaks in advance, Juan
Hi, I got pm in mql5 which was pretty weird. 1. PM is done anonymously, and continues to load as if the message is delayed. 2. PM appears under my own name, not on behalf of the sender. Has anyone experienced anything like this? How can I PM another user in mql5 chat service so that it can appear
My chart show only 1 day . I cannot scale or make it normal like before .Please help me
I cannot select 2000x leverage in MT5 backtest
hi in filehandle we can use const string name for filename. how we can use variable string? i want to create a file with current local time name: datetime tm= TimeCurrent (); string strtime= TimeToString (tm, TIME_DATE | TIME_SECONDS ); string InpFileName=strtime; string fn= "" ;
Hello Everyone i used a normalize function for a double value but it doesn't show fixed digits in results. sometime it shows 2 digits value such as 1.10 that is correct. but sometime it shows me 1.100000000000 Can you help me to understand how to fix it and why it giving this issue. because it can
Hi, I encountered an issue wherein I suddenly have open positions that apparently was associated with a signal that I have already cancelled. Any idea what is causing this
[Deleted]
Which mql5 function is capable of doing this
Hi, If I've purchased a utility through MQL5 website and, that utility developer updated the utility, will I get the notification before update?. or my old utility will updated automatically?. If It updates automatically and the developer programmed malfunction utility. It may cause my account. Kind
can i Top up/diposit mql5 balance by web money
Why the people is giving ratings just based on backtests , can they understand that a backtest means nothing? Everybody can make a backtest and see a great performance, even on the pictures attached, and then get scammed by fake results. Conclusion: no reliable product without a signal, <Deleted>