Do you believe in Robot?

Hi guys, 

Why do some people sell their robots? Generally, if the robot is the solution to earn money, it won't be easy for them to sell it.

Hansen:

Hi guys, 

Why do some people sell their robots? Generally, if the robot is the solution to earn money, it won't be easy for them to sell it.

I have some ideas about EAs Bot.

-The results of good back testing(not fake photoshop backtest picture) Any Expert Advicer in MT4 will reflect the normal capabilities of the EA. Because MT4 allows back test (Every tick test with high spread and slippage) to avoid any scam EA with poor back test that has many errors, no profit .

-If any EA gets highest profit but highest DrawDown it may be useless and dangerous trading.It will blow your account away soon.

-Any Ea Coders can made 100 or even 1000 Ea easily but only 1% these EAs can run really safely and profit Trading.So don't waste your time with cheap,worst Ea or you will lose your time.

-If All Eas are really useless,Noone buy it  and no EA market. so learning to use some Ea in demo first.Find good Ea yourself.

Hansen:

Hi guys, 

A lot of reasons, for sample: They sell their EA's to earn money to meet account balance requirements for stock market investors and etc (peoples need professional growth, they try to move further much faster using all available resources). Otherwise, need not small-time to wait wile new successful robot(EA) will earn from small deposit suitable amount.

P. S. After all, sometimes recommended deposit for trading on Forex in some banks can be at least USD 1 million, as in some US financial institutions.

P. P. S. Hope it will help to understand for all other peoples with same question "Why".

Hansen:

Hi guys, 

My opinion:
- Over 95% of all EAs are garbage.
- It's strange when someone sells their good strategy. Why should one? (There are a few exceptions)
- All those nice backtests are completely worthless and say absolutely nothing about an EA or a strategy. I can create a nice backtest for you in 5 minutes.
- Don't waste your money on EAs, it's best you develop your own EA.

As I trade 100% automated myself, I believe in robots :D

As I said, all just my humble opinion, open to criticism. cheers!

Hansen:

Do you believe in Robot?

Do you believe in bulldozer?

it's a tool.

Hoang Anh Khoa #:

I have some ideas about EAs Bot.

-The results of good back testing(not fake photoshop backtest picture) Any Expert Advicer in MT4 will reflect the normal capabilities of the EA. Because MT4 allows back test (Every tick test with high spread and slippage) to avoid any scam EA with poor back test that has many errors, no profit .

-If any EA gets highest profit but highest DrawDown it may be useless and dangerous trading.It will blow your account away soon.

-Any Ea Coders can made 100 or even 1000 Ea easily but only 1% these EAs can run really safely and profit Trading.So don't waste your time with cheap,worst Ea or you will lose your time.

-If All Eas are really useless,Noone buy it  and no EA market. so learning to use some Ea in demo first.Find good Ea yourselI 

I agree about the high slippage to avoid any scam. My friend (Hoang), I still believe that people can trade better than EA.

Igor Zakharev #:

A lot of reasons, for sample: They sell their EA's to earn money to meet account balance requirements for stock market investors and etc (peoples need professional growth, they try to move further much faster using all available resources). Otherwise, need not small-time to wait wile new successful robot(EA) will earn from small deposit suitable amount.

P. S. After all, sometimes recommended deposit for trading on Forex in some banks can be at least USD 1 million, as in some US financial institutions.

P. P. S. Hope it will help to understand for all other peoples with same question "Why".

Wow this is I agree too, it's about the equity. Because with lower equity/balance it's impossible to get higher revenue. Maybe some robot sellers need higher equity for trading, that's why they sell their robots.

trustfultrading #:

My opinion:
- Over 95% of all EAs are garbage.
- It's strange when someone sells their good strategy. Why should one? (There are a few exceptions)
- All those nice backtests are completely worthless and say absolutely nothing about an EA or a strategy. I can create a nice backtest for you in 5 minutes.
- Don't waste your money on EAs, it's best you develop your own EA.

As I trade 100% automated myself, I believe in robots :D

As I said, all just my humble opinion, open to criticism. cheers!

Great answer Man.. If you don't mind I will spend my time see the backtest. I'm a manual trader, but backtest is matter for me.. Keep goin man..

Taras Slobodyanik #:

Do you believe in bulldozer?

it's a tool.

I more believe the driver of the bulldozer. hehe..

Hi guys, just to know, if I post a product on the market how do I hide the code so that third parties don't resell it? And what about spamming ? : If I have a site or page on a social network where I want to link my product in mt market, can I do it or is it considered spam and my account will be banned?

These things are not clear in the rules documentation.

Thanks in advance !

Dario Capasso #:

Hi guys, just to know, if I post a product on the market how do I hide the code so that third parties don't resell it? And what about spamming ? : If I have a site or page on a social network where I want to link my product in mt market, can I do it or is it considered spam and my account will be banned?

These things are not clear in the rules documentation.

Thanks in advance !

Market products are compiled code, so your source code is not accessible. Also, the product only works on the machine it was downloaded on when a valid purchase/activation is carried out. It will not run on different machines.

You are not allowed to mention or link to your product on this forum, but you can link to your product on any external site you wish. It is even encouraged that you advertise your product on other websites, just not on this forum.

Reason: