Reselling EA

Hello, 

I have bought two EAs which are published on Market, but I have bought them directly from author. 
Can I resell them here, or there are any other place here in MQL I can do that?

P.S. New owner can contact author of the EAs directly, before buying decision, so he/she can be sure this is not scam (EAs are multi-account versions, of course). 
Also, those two EA are very popular (rated very high) - and I am selling them almost at half the price each, or both of them at the full price of one.
The reason I am selling them - I trade manually because I wish to keep my drawdown as low as possible (because of some of my investors). 

P.P.S. I don't want to name EAs here, because I don't know if I may to sell them here or not. 

Thanks for the answer. 

Regards

This is from the rules of the Market:

The Buyer has no right to resell the purchased Product either through the Market service or in any other way.

But, anyway, you may write to the service desk and ask them.

Or you may discuss with the author of the EAs.

Pham Duy Duc:
Or you may discuss with the author of the EAs.

I did that. And he agree about that. That's why I wrote in previous message:
"New owner can contact author of the EAs directly, before buying decision, so he/she can be sure this is not scam (EAs are multi-account versions, of course)."

So, I don't see any reason why not to do that. However, I wish to ask to be sure.

Also, as those EAs are not bought by Market, but directly from author (although they are sell on Market too), I am not sure if rule above is valid in this case. 
But, I will ask MQL service desk about details. 

Thank you. 

As to re-selling so we (moderators of the forum) are not moderating the market so you should ask the admins writing to the service desk for example ... but if you write to them so you will need to explain the situation in more clear/understandable way otherwise it will be the same situation as in famous russian joke story:

One woman is talking with the other woman:

I can not go with my husband for shopping because he is telling them the answer.
He is asking them: I certainly can not buy cigarette if I am under 21 years old?
They reply: You are right - you can not.

He is asking: You certainly do not have today's newspaper in newsstand?
They reply: You are right - we do not have it yet.

He is permanently telling them what to reply. And they are so happy to reply ...
I can not go with my husband for shopping.

So, if you ask: "I have no right to re-sell EA in the Market, right?"
They will be very happy to reply: "You are absolutely right! You can not re-sell it."

Sergey Golubev:

This is from the rules of the Market:

The Buyer has no right to resell the purchased Product either through the Market service or in any other way.

But, anyway, you may write to the service desk and ask them.

If an EA already published in MQL5 market and author sold it outside market then it's a violation.

If an author sold Source file then any buyer can set for sale in this market it means buyer bought rights also with source file.  

If a buyer bought EX file  then buyer have right to use product but he/she can not set for sale in any market.

These are typical rules for any market  it contains selling contract and product copyright both

If you have the source code, then you can change the name and sell it because nobody knows if you don't say it's someone else's product.

If you only have the file in ex4 or ex5 format, I'm sure you'll have a hard time uploading it to mql5.com for sale.
Reason: