General - page 325

My computer is not on 24/7 so i need to know if the trades will still be copied if my computer is off
I will be glad if anyone is able to convert two MT4 indicators into their MT5 forms for me please. The indicators are 1. Ary-aind indicator 2. True Trend locator I will email you the indicators when you contact me. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for that. Please send me a message if you are
Hi all, was just curious if anyone had any ideas on why this code (in a script): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void
please can someone convert the following from mql4 to mql5 Thank you in advance ***
In MT4, it opens another chart when you do a backtest with Visualization and you can freely add any indicator later on to check if your EA works correctly. However in MT5, this is changed and the way it handles Visualization is cumbersome and make it impossible to use the nice features and
I just bough the EA <..>. I'm have no idea what to do after I unzip the file. I just want to upload this damn thing and start making some profits. PLEASE HELP
Hi is there anyway to Open and read an Open csv file
hi there beautiful people, i am currently trying to get the current trades position sl or tp in points and not in mumbers(price). any help with this? thanx is advance
Im backtesting an algo and I want to be able to see it working with the strategy tester visualization on mt5. The problem Im encountering is that from the moment a trade is opened, the graph jumps directly to the moment the trade was closed. I want to be able to see what happens in between. Does
Hi all, How can write a function which converts a price in currency into an other currency ? For exemple converting 38 EUR into AUD... Is an mql5 function exists ? Thanks, Erwann
  Web Terminal  (1)
Hi, is the WEB TERMINAL not working anymore? I have it loaded on my website, but it no longer functions? Any ideas anyone
Hi there beautiful people. i am currently trying to make an EA check if connection to internet is been active or not so as to delete an object on the chart. eg. lets say whenever the user connects his computer to the internet i wan to be able to know and create an object to the chart and also delete
I am getting login popup window but not allowing to select server in web terminal. please help Thanks
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, September 17, 2020. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Expanded fundamental analysis facilities. Added new trading instrument properties, which enable a more accurate categorization of symbols
I dont known the build that broken this, but the code below does not work anymore: #include <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> CArrayList< int >* GetList(){ CArrayList< int > list; list.Add( 123 ); PrintFormat ( "inside: %d" , list.Count()); return &list; } int OnInit (){ CArrayList< int > list =
Has anybody seen such MT5 behaviour? MT5 is showing a spread, on a live account, much larger (about twice larger) than the actual/real spread of the broker. Please see the picture... I took a short/sell position and took immediately a screenshot. Look at my "sell" position line and the MT5 "ask
I just need to change my indicator to work for MT5. This indicator encountered minor errors and warnings in MetaTrader 5. I could not solve them because I did not know the MQL programming language. This is an almost simple indicator that I use easy signals to enter and exit, but I want to be able
I encountered a disclaimer while writing an expert advisor that I don't understand. I have some ideas on why I am getting it, but I was hoping someone could clarify. I am getting the possible data loss warning due to a type conversion warning and orders no longer take automatically while compiling
Hi there, What i want to do is getting numbers like 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 from OBJ_EDIT , but it seems to only return 0 and leaving everyother text after the 0. Any help rectifing this. thank in advance. ObjectCreate ( _Symbol , "LOTEDIT" , OBJ_EDIT , 0 , 0 , 0 ); ObjectSetInteger ( _Symbol
i don't understand completely of this platform, but my friend ask me why his Signal doesn't updated or like there's no any activity on the Signal
Hi there, I have 2 questions: First: does MQL4/MQL5 market open to Sellers of Iran? Second: Could a seller define a discount code in MQL market for his products? So each buyer that has the code would be able to put the code and take the discount
Hello, someone with more experience as Seller here could tell me how much time take the second verification? I can't withdraw by it and it has taken I Guess that more than 2 weeks. I'm a little worried because I need the money and while, I'm continue working in freelancer section. Thank You:)
Hi, my account is verified and I can't change my mobile number as I no longer have access to it. Kindly assist. Thank you
  mql5 refund policy!  (25   1 2 3)
Hello, Does anyone have experienced delays in response regarding refund from mql5? Interested to know how long does it take? It's almost 19 days since I first requested for a refund to service desk! Technically, it should be as easy as paying into the mql5 account, which takes a mere minute! So why
I want to add an MT5 version of my current MT4 product (<...>) to the MQL5 market . I would like the names to be very similar (if possible, the same). Afterall, both product platform versions ought to bear the same name (just as signal names on MT4 and MT5 by the same provider are often the same) so
How secure is the Master Password? For example: does the broker still have access to the Master Password for the MT5 platform after I change the password? How can I prevent anyone else from having access to the master or investor password after it is given to the trader
Hello. The font sizes for many things such as the points measure is VERY small! Please add a settings option to increase the font size. Thanks
The OrderCalcMargin function returns required margin for opening a position. While the volume and type of order are understandable (sell or buy may have different margin requirements?), why is the open price needed and how does it affect the margin required. Edit: Thinking about it,maybe to...
  Cannot Update EA  (4)
There is a new version of the EA I bought. The system tells me to go to Market\Purchased on my terminal, but there is no such place