General - page 325

I just wanted to say that it would be of great benefit to signal followers if providers past signal results could be accessed. There are so many Signal providers that just keep adding new signals that are pretty much boom or bust hoping to get huge short term results to suck in followers
I am tying to code breakeven in mt5 but it is not working, please help with correct code; void Breakeven_Check() { for ( int i= PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if (m_position.SelectByIndex(i)) if (m_position. Symbol ()==m_symbol.Name() && m_position.Magic()==MagicNumber)
  Library ex5 as resource  (22   1 2 3)
#resource "\\Libraries\\Example.ex5" // unknown resource type #import "::Libraries\\Example.ex5"void Example();#import Any other way to embed a library ex5 into an EA ex5? (I know I should include the library mq5 insted, but I don't have it).
Hi friends; I wrote simple EA which i want to open buy position when; 1- price bigger then 15 period moving average and 2- Price above highest value of last 12 candle (Like passing demand zone - like passing resistance zone to up) Yeah that was my dream but doesnt work. Anyone tell me where did i
Maybe it was already discussed, but I can't remember or find it. Here is the problem : EDIT: I am using int and double as examples in the code, but it had really to manage all basic types (and even complex ones actually), so including string for example. 1°I want to manage some variables of basic...
Hello, For couple years minimum freelancing cost remains 30$ , I think it will be better if it get an upgrade. What do you think about its consequences
I am looking for a good reputable broker that uses the MT5 platform here in the USA. If anyone knows a good reputable broker, I would appreciate a private message with the recommendation, please
HI, I would like to know in a Boolean when the RSI repass the 30 Level and same with the 70. How can I do that can someone post a piece of code? I know how to check when the rsi touch the 30 line for example but not when it retouch by going up. Thank you! Jérôme
Hello everyone. Do you know how can I convert mq5 indicator format type to CS indicator format type ? I need this format type (.cs) for my my expert advisor database. Thank you
i just did a auto-renewal for a signal service provider has disabled the signal... What now ? what happens to my locked 30 dollar
hello, why was my signal disabled? https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/914127 We have been learning to trade as a team of two and we have two different accounts
I'm trying to script several optimizations to run from the command line to run overnight and save the results. I have encountered two really huge bugs that are complete showstoppers, among some other frustrations: 1) I cannot script Complex Criterion max for Optimization. I think it is supposed to
Hi, i'm setting "alertswitch" to a number and using this to control the flow as in the example below. : but it is not repecting the alertswitch global variabl even when i printed it out it is clearly set to 3. The EA just bulldozes its way to the next line of code as if the alertswitch !=3 is not
Hi everybody, For the input instruction in MQL5 and MQL4, you can write a description that is displayed in the parameters window of Expert or Indicator Or script. My question is, is there a way to make Input i nstruction description (or comment that write after //) multilanguage ? This means that
Dear Support Team, I started getting [MQL5.community: authorization failed] error yesterday around 1100hr yesterday 11/10/2021. Although I noticed about 3 hours later with the journal page flooded with the message. So, I've gone through the forum going through post of related icidents on MQL5 but
Hi, I know it is possible to develop custom indicators, but can one develop custom drawing tools based on Fibonacci Expansion and Retracements
Yello Forum, i have 16$ in my mql5 wallet and i need a seller of a program at mql4/5 to write a mini program to me. The program is a mini simple mql4 program that will allow me to share mql4 headline to my facebook timeline only. See diagram to a better understanding of what i need. Thank you
  Bot with spread  (1)
I can do forex with spread, but spread with very high value is difficult for me, how can I program myself a bot that only makes opening orders, when the spread is less than 12
  Trade Perfect  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi, "Perfect" is just a name. It helps remind me to chase restlessly every bug I may find in the code. Please read carefully the following summary pasted from the RAS site if you are using or going to use my signals. Here are the links to the Balance and Equity chart for these signals: http://www...
Dear Support Team, I had registered and successfully login into the website mql5.com. Unfortunately, I cannot use in the Trading platform. In the Terminal --> Journal --> showing: "MQL5.community: authorization failed". In the MAXIMUM OPPORTUNITIES with MQL5 community page - always said "login
con some one slove that .. i wana modify pending order with bollinger band double MyPoint; int OnInit () { if ( Digits == 4 || Digits <= 2 ) MyPoint= Point ; if ( Digits == 3 || Digits == 5 ) MyPoint= Point * 10 ; return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnTick () { double
so i have a question i am trying to understand what is going on with the backtest. lets say we get 1 history order from one signal. data looks like this: 2021.04.21 13:18:06;Sell;0.05;GBPUSD;1.39409;2021.04.21 13:38:00;1.39308;;;5.05 and i am reading from the csv when the order open and what was the
  MT5 Signal  (1)
Hello Everybody! what should i do in order for my signal to be published
Hello, I'm using the MetaTrader 5 and once I drag and drop the preinstalled Expert Advisor with the name ExpertMAPSAR on a chart it opens a new buy/sell position for me. The problem is the Lot Size of this position is always 0.01 . How can I adjust the Lot size to a new default ? I can't find the
please help me i try to copy one signal i find this error mql5 signal subscription failed only subscriptions to signals running on your broker trading accounts are allowed
I am successfully subscribed to 2 signals from my VPS -based MT5. There is a 3rd signal I also want to subscribe to, here: My problem is, my MT5 Signals Marketplace does not list this signal. When I sort them alphabetically ( "Signal / Equity" ) it skips it. Any ideas? Do I need to (and is there a
Hello friends I use latest version of MQL5, I found a problem, when I drag moving average on chart I can not see the buffer value of moving average in data window
if my account from my broker have a suffix like EURUSD.e ,  EURUSDpro ,  EURUSDz  ,  EURUSD.  , will it  be able to copy MQL5 signal without a suffix like EURUSD ?
Hello, I purchased a product yesterday but up to now, am still not able to activate it because it is not appearing anywhere in my account. kindly assist with what could be the issue
i'd like to only make one trade per signal in other words "per new bar" here's my implementation with wrapping the logic within "IsNewCandle" function but the problem is that the expert makes few trades compared to not using the "IsNewCandle" function and instead limiting buy and sell orders to one