market data - page 2

hello,

how will i know that which market data is now available to subscribe 

Does anyone know when Market Data subscriptions will be available for the Demo account? I see the subscriptions and links, but when I click subscribe, nothing happens. 

Scott Moore:
Does anyone know when Market Data subscriptions will be available for the Demo account? I see the subscriptions and links, but when I click subscribe, nothing happens. 
Even I am waiting for it to get active but I think this will take time,
Can't see any broker also providing this.

Any news on this? 

How am I supposed to simulate stock trading in the demo account???

metatradinator:

Any news on this? 

How am I supposed to simulate stock trading in the demo account???

Open demo account with the brokers which are proposing stock trading (there are a lot of the brokers proposing it).

it says available with live account only but which broker provides live data to subscribe? where can we get the lit of all brokers providing this service?

hello,

any update on data subscription we can get?

kinjal parekh:

hello,

any update on data subscription we can get?

We can look at the announcements for the new builds of Metatrader (it should be written about it on the announcement; I hope - in the next announcement)/

hello,

how can we ask mql to add MCX{multi commodities exchange} from INDIA for their live market data feed.

Sergey Golubev:
We can look at the announcements for the new builds of Metatrader (it should be written about it on the announcement; I hope - in the next announcement)/

any update on paid data in demo account or any list of broker providing paid data in live account?

Reason: