DrawDown Management complex !?

Hello,

I would like to code a money management, quite "complex", well I really can't figure out how I can do it.

I explain you the principle, if someone knows how to do it ? And if it is possible ?

I have my base capital, I allow myself to take 4 losses per day (not in %, just 4 sl, I'll explain why later)

My money management is the following.

When I make the first day 4 losses, by putting 1% of risk, I stop my day.
The next day, I will put 0.5% risk per trade, and allow myself 4 more losses. Let's imagine, I take only sl's, the next day again, I come back with 0.25% risk, etc ...

In the idea, when we take too much loss we divide the risk by 2. And when we go back up these losses, we return to the risk of the level above.

I really do not know if I am clear in my explanations, if need be I can make a desssin :)

Thank you in advance to the people who will take the time to read and answer me.

Consider placing your request in the Freelance section.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

GREED: I would like to code

No one is stopping you but you. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

GREED:
Hello,

I would like to code a money management, quite "complex", well I really can't figure out how I can do it.

I explain you the principle, if someone knows how to do it ? And if it is possible ?

I have my base capital, I allow myself to take 4 losses per day (not in %, just 4 sl, I'll explain why later)

My money management is the following.

When I make the first day 4 losses, by putting 1% of risk, I stop my day.
The next day, I will put 0.5% risk per trade, and allow myself 4 more losses. Let's imagine, I take only sl's, the next day again, I come back with 0.25% risk, etc ...

In the idea, when we take too much loss we divide the risk by 2. And when we go back up these losses, we return to the risk of the level above.

I really do not know if I am clear in my explanations, if need be I can make a desssin :)

Thank you in advance to the people who will take the time to read and answer me.

I've come across a similar approach in betting , not in the management but in the expectancy . 

Their premise is that if a team keeps winning it wont always keep winning and if it keeps losing it wont always keep losing . 

The problem with the above , even though it can be used as an additional feature , is that it disregards the "performance" of  a team completely.

So in a sort of similar sense your "gear down" when you lose disregards your strategy and its outcome . 

If we theorize a strategy is consistent , not in winning but in performing in a stable way , performing being entries and exits , then you could -theoretically- map 

what it does -per asset per tf- when it loses and when it wins . Is that a solution by itself ? no . You could then check if a sequence of losses correlates with a win and vice versa .

But then you would just adjust the signal (entries) instead of the risk . 

Now if its a manual strategy , i understand why you would do that , and it would be beneficial to have it done automatically , but once you start getting in the zone and winning, the growing lot will start inducing stress and will affect your entries (your tp to sl ratios mostly as you will start shortening the target profit price and widening the loss price ).