Open Source Trade Copier - page 2

Open Source

4xleader82:
Hey my brother developed a Trade copier that:

Reads a log file from experts/files folder

then can open, close, adjust pending, modify Tp and Sl, Lot multiplier,

how it works;

Trade from Master Mt4. (master Log File)-

Use File Sync- Copies master log, and places Log into experts/files folder on ALL slave MT4 terminals.

The Trade Copier Ea, reads that Logfile, and trade accordingly.... Lots of hard work.. I am glad my brother is a professional programmer or else, this would have been a dream of mine....

There is no need for DLL... Still testing... and still working out some bugs..It works fine on my brothers PC, but I am still having a few issues... The delay is about the same as an DLL version.. maybe we will be able to speed things up in the future, or maybe its my PC.... I will check out this Other trade copier here..

Thanks for sharing... IS anyone still using this?? and is the project finished (partial close)??

We canned the Trade_by_Log. It was almost done, but after finding this open source trade copier, Why not Use. it..

I noticed that someone else has updated the last update from Dec 2009> We maybe modifying the code so:

We can attach to any chart to trade ALL. instead of 1 EA for each pair..

Also, be able to add to it to several different charts to speed up execution. (tick driven Mt4) with out interference.

4xleader82:
We canned the Trade_by_Log. It was almost done, but after finding this open source trade copier, Why not Use. it..

I noticed that someone else has updated the last update from Dec 2009> We maybe modifying the code so:

We can attach to any chart to trade ALL. instead of 1 EA for each pair..

Also, be able to add to it to several different charts to speed up execution. (tick driven Mt4) with out interference.

That would be nice if it wouldn't make it slower! To have it function on all pairs from EA on one chart instead of placing them on all charts.

Any success yet?

Thanks

There have been a lot of updates recently, including only needing to attach it to one chart, proper handling of partial orders and the like. Check out the link in the top of this thread for the source code.

If you need a compiled version in a nice installer - see my signature.

Copy Trade for clients

Hello,

i need copy-trade software for Meta Trader 4, but I don"t need for local IP.

I would like send my trade in France, Canada, Hong Kong ...

Please help me!

Thanks

Matija Scalres:
Hello,

i need copy-trade software for Meta Trader 4, but I don"t need for local IP.

I would like send my trade in France, Canada, Hong Kong ...

Please help me!

Thanks

PowerTradeCopier Provider mode - you can send trades via internet without latency. You do not need to run MT4 terminals. You do not need to know clients passwords, etc.

MetaTrader Multiterminal PowerTradeCopier

trade copier

I need a free source of trade copier: BUY/SELL, Limit Orders, Stop Orders, Lot Management and Reverse Trade options on the same computer and anywhere computer.

Any one have correct link, please provide me. I tried many copiers but in demo those are limited in fuctions and works on demo accs. only.

So does it work on 1 PC only ?? I wanted to send the trades to my friend so is there any work around like e.g. synching some file through FTP or something similar

Need help to edit Trade copier

i have found trade copier software on internet. but face 2 problems with this EA. someone help me to fix this. problems as follows.

01. order not modify.

02. trade auto close & place new orders trade_copier.rar

mactool:
i have found trade copier software on internet. but face 2 problems with this EA. someone help me to fix this. problems as follows.

01. order not modify.

02. trade auto close & place new orders trade_copier.rar

Those will not work without "TradeDuplicator.dll"

But even with the dll available, if the problem is in it, no way to change it

mladen:
Those will not work without "TradeDuplicator.dll" But even with the dll available, if the problem is in it, no way to change it

i attach TradeDuplicator.dll file with .rar file. can u help me sir... please.....

tradeduplicator.rar

Files:
Reason: