Phone verification

I tried to add fund to my mql5 account through paypal and it asked me to verify my mobile number before adding funds.

I entered my number and request the verification code. But it didn't send me a code to enter. I tried twice with two different mobile number that I have but in both cases I didn't get a message with code. 

Can you please let me know a way to verify my mobile number?

Thanks.

Hello it could be that this system is currently under maintenance, please try again in a few hours.

Marco vd Heijden:
Hello it could be that this system is currently under maintenance, please try again in a few hours.
Currently I don't have the option to resend the code since I did it twice. 

Marco vd Heijden:
Currently I don't have the option to resend the code since I did it twice.  Any opinion?

techmaker:
Currently I don't have the option to resend the code since I did it twice. 

As you seem to have 2 identities here, I have banned this one so you won't get confused and post with the wrong user name

I have tried a lot to verify my phone but did not getting the SMS.... what to do now?

investvidkamran:
I have tried a lot to verify my phone but did not getting the SMS.... what to do now?

Try with another phone number/provider.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try with another phone number/provider.

I think SMS system got broken again as since 2 days i didn't receive sms aswell to withdraw. It was fixed but seems new issue again.
Reason: