Open Source Trade Copier

We have a Trade copier for copying trades from one instance of MetaTrader to another. It is very fast (less than a second), and pretty simple in its functionality.

It is also an open source project and the code is freely available.

You can find it at mt4tradeduplicator - Project Hosting on Google Code

Please take a look, test it out, and contribute if you want.

For those of you interested - there has been a release of the binaries available to download.

I've played around with this kind of system before. There are some difficulties in programming it for robustness that I never quite overcame. I look forward to checking out your source code - thanks for sharing!

I noticed that this tradecopier is also posted on the website below, but you have to pay there...

Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading.

I tried using the version posted by dwmcqueen but it has issues transferring across order modification details. Losing the ticket number somewhere along the line by the looks of it.

Feel free to contact me - things have been updated and seem to work, but I'd be interested in seeing your issues and seeing if there is a way to fix them.

whitebloodcell:
I noticed that this tradecopier is also posted on the website below, but you have to pay there...

Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading.

I tried using the version posted by dwmcqueen but it has issues transferring across order modification details. Losing the ticket number somewhere along the line by the looks of it.

Well done for the wonderful job dmqueen? But anyone know if this has been fixed??

I just visited the site and about to test the copier.. I am prepared to add or contribute to any documentation or help in anyway I can.

Cheers.

It should be fixed - but please check out the EA from Subversion (but use the dll from the zip file). I haven't had time to wrap up a new version yet, but I did address an issue that may have caused this problem.

One issue that needs to be worked on is partial closes. This trade copier keys off of trade id, but when you partially close an order the tradeid closes.

where is the file that I can test it?

can some one make it reverse the trades?

Trade Copier Reads Log File

Hey my brother developed a Trade copier that:

Reads a log file from experts/files folder

then can open, close, adjust pending, modify Tp and Sl, Lot multiplier,

how it works;

Trade from Master Mt4. (master Log File)-

Use File Sync- Copies master log, and places Log into experts/files folder on ALL slave MT4 terminals.

The Trade Copier Ea, reads that Logfile, and trade accordingly.... Lots of hard work.. I am glad my brother is a professional programmer or else, this would have been a dream of mine....

There is no need for DLL... Still testing... and still working out some bugs..It works fine on my brothers PC, but I am still having a few issues... The delay is about the same as an DLL version.. maybe we will be able to speed things up in the future, or maybe its my PC.... I will check out this Other trade copier here..

Thanks for sharing... IS anyone still using this?? and is the project finished (partial close)??

Reason: