Insert Extern report to "report module" MT5

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez  
Hello everyone,  I hope  that all is going good

I have a question: Is possible to use the "report" Module (a relatively new feature in MT5) to show the history report or history transactions of an extern account? (for example, MT4 report)

I was searching for the documentation or the report library, but I did not find it

Thanks for your help
Fernando Carreiro  
Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez: Is possible to use the "report" Module (a relatively new feature in MT5) to show the history report or history transactions of an extern account? (for example, MT4 report). I was searching for the documentation or the report library, but I did not find it. Thanks for your help

In MetaTrader 5, the answer is no! The alternative is to publish a private signal for that "external" account so as to see the equivalent report generated by the website's signal service.

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez  
Fernando Carreiro #:

In MetaTrader 5, the answer is no! The alternative is to publish a private signal for that "external" account so as to see the equivalent report generated by the website's signal service.

ok, Thank you for your answer Fernando

Fernando Carreiro  
Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez #:ok, Thank you for your answer Fernando
You are welcome!
fxsaber  
Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez:
I was searching for the documentation or the report library, but I did not find it

Try this.

Проверь своего брокера!
Проверь своего брокера!
  • www.mql5.com
На просторах интернета можно видеть довольно частые сценарии торговли. Управляющий ПАММ-счетом набрал инвесторов. Хорошо торговал, но с какого-то момента прибыльность сильно уменьшилась, вплоть до
Reason: