MT 5 Keeps Crashing / Closing itself

I just installed MT5 and registered to my Account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed.

Every time I try to run MT5 it Closing itself after 5 seconds

I did not find anything on internet to solve this issue

Please help

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Why have you posted in the MT4 section?

I have moved your topic.

Knorm:

I just installed MT5 and registered to my Account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed.

Please help

• If you are on 32 bit Windows so - update your Windows (MT5 will not work for 32-bit Windows).
  • If you are using Windows 10 64 bit so everything should be fine; if not so go to Metatrader menu - File - Open Data Folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Charts - default and delete files chart01.chr, chart02.chr and so on.

Sergey Golubev:
  • If you are on 32 bit Windows so - update your Windows (MT5 will not work for 32-bit Windows).
  • If you are using Windows 10 64 bit so everything should be fine; if not so go to Metatrader menu - File - Open Data Folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Charts - default and delete files chart01.chr, chart02.chr and so on.
The other reason is your antivirus and/or firewall.
Read this old article about it (this article is about MT4 but it may be same cases for MT5 for example: MetaTrader 4 Working under Antiviruses and Firewalls - the article
MetaTrader 4 Working under Antiviruses and Firewalls
MetaTrader 4 Working under Antiviruses and Firewalls
  • www.mql5.com
The most of traders use special programs to protect their PCs. Unfortunately, these programs don't only protect computers against intrusions, viruses and Trojans, but also consume a significant amount of resources. This relates to network traffic, first of all, which is wholly controlled by various intelligent antiviruses and firewalls. The reason for writing this article was that traders complained of slowed MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal when working with Outpost Firewall. We decided to make our own research using Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0 and Outpost Firewall Pro 4.0.

Knorm:

Please help

Please have a look at the logs (right mouse click & open): Journal and post it here.

I just downloaded the latest update to MT5 and now its not working, started crushing over and over again.

Tried to uninstall it and reinstall but problem persistent.
What should i do?
Android version, using device with OS version 10.
Go edition.

isaac govere #:
I just downloaded the latest update to MT5 and now its not working, started crushing over and over again.

Tried to uninstall it and reinstall but problem persistent.
What should i do?
Android version, using device with OS version 10.
Go edition.

Try going into app settings of the os , find MT5 clear cache + clear storage 

Reason: