Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release

Microsoft has officially released its new Windows 10, version 20H2. This update affects configurations and encryption keys, similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system.

In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds all data to the operating system and hardware of the computer, on which it is installed. Unfortunately, the update will make the launch of previously installed and activated Market applications impossible. Such applications will require a new activation because all products are bound to an operating system. We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market, regardless of the operating system, just like we provided activations after the previous release of Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004).

Thus, MetaTrader Market users will not lose product activations after the installation of Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update. Activations of demo products will also be lost, so you will need to re-download such applications from the Market.

What's new in Windows 10, version 20H2 - What's new in Windows
What's new in Windows 10, version 20H2 - What's new in Windows
  • greg-lindsay
  • docs.microsoft.com
New and updated features in Windows 10, version 20H2 (also known as the Windows 10 October 2020 Update).

And how does one get the extra activations?

Tim Sustar:
And how does one get the extra activations?

Its credited automatically.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Its credited automatically.

For me I have the same amount of activations as before, so I don't know what to do.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Tim Sustar:

For me I have the same amount of activations as before, so I don't know what to do.

No one yet reported for adding ... (it was not added for me as well).
The users are monitoring it (and once it is added so we all will know about it).

My activation number is back but the product itself don't work

Ricardo Z:
My activation number is back but the product itself don't work

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your ricgamerz login and not any other, facebook, google etc.

I am not able to install any indicator anymore on my terminal and not able to connect to my MQL5 community account as well via my terminal. MQL5 need to fix this ASAP!

TradingGDB:
I am not able to install any indicator anymore on my terminal and not able to connect to my MQL5 community account as well via my terminal. MQL5 need to fix this ASAP!

Same here. I am not being able to sign in MQL5 Community through my MT5 Platform. 

Bilal Hassan Sheikh Aftab Alam Sheikh:

Same here. I am not being able to sign in MQL5 Community through my MT5 Platform. 

Make sure you are logging in with your sheikhbilal333 login and NOT any other, email, facebook etc.

Reason: