My chart on iPhone has zoomed in

Hi everyone,

I have been using my MT5 app for a couple of months now. The chart is now not showing the prices on the vertical side and not showing the dates at the bottom. The screen looks to have zoomed in. Have tried to delete the App and reinstall but no change.

I have attached the screenshot of the chart.

Can someone kindly advice.

Thank you.

Files:
IMG_2401.jpeg  171 kb
IMG_2461.jpeg  185 kb

Debuoy: have been using my MT5 app for a couple of months now. The chart is now not showing the prices on the vertical side and not showing the dates at the bottom. The screen looks to have zoomed in. Have tried to delete the App and reinstall but no change. I have attached the screenshot of the chart. Can someone kindly advice.

There was a problem reported yesterday about the chart "shrinking" — My MT5 chart on iphone has shrunk and moved to the left. - I'm new to MT5 and I want to have mymt5 screen looking like my mt4 screen now; How do you know

Can you tell us your build please?

If it is build 3580.5002, then according to MetaQuotes a fix is about to be released. If your build is more recent, then the "fix" for the previous bug is causing a new bug.

So, can you please confirm your build? ( Settings → Journal )

Fernando Carreiro #:

The was a problem reported yesterday about the chart "shrinking" — My MT5 chart on iphone has shrunk and moved to the left. - I'm new to MT5 and I want to have mymt5 screen looking like my mt4 screen now; How do you know

Can you tell us you build please?

If it is build 3580.5002, then according to MetaQuotes a fix is about to be released. If your build is more recent, then the "fix" for the previous bug is causing a new bug.

It is build 3580.5002

This means i'll have to wait for the fix? Hope it comes quickly. the chart does not look right.

Thanks for the response.

Debuoy #It is build 3580.5002. This means i'll have to wait for the fix? Hope it comes quickly. the chart does not look right. Thanks for the response.

It is apparently under "review" which I assume means that Apple is reviewing it before it is allowed to placed on the iOS store.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There was a problem reported yesterday about the chart "shrinking" — My MT5 chart on iphone has shrunk and moved to the left. - I'm new to MT5 and I want to have mymt5 screen looking like my mt4 screen now; How do you know

Can you tell us your build please?

Same here I’m having the same issue 

kliff #: Same here I’m having the same issue 

And in the same way, my answer applies too.

kliff #:
Same here I’m having the same issue 
Same here, I’m having same issue. Please keep updating here when they fix it.

Sharif009 #:
Same here, I’m having same issue. Please keep updating here when they fix it.
Same problem for me, so frustrating

Charts are fixed!

Hi Traders issue fixed.

I removed the bugged MT5 app from my iPhone and reinstalled the new one. Ver. 5.0.3603 released on 14/03/2023.

Geraldo Meio-Dia #: Hi Traders issue fixed. I removed the bugged MT5 app from my iPhone and reinstalled the new one. Ver. 5.0.3603 released on 14/03/2023.
Why remove? Just update. Go to the iOS App Store, touch on your profile pic, scroll down and select update.
Reason: