Unable to log into the mql5 community from the application

I purchased something in the mql5 community and I can log into the mql5 community FROM A BROWSER, but I cannot log into the mql5 community from the Metatrader 5 application. I have tried it from tools/options and I get (authorization failed ) and same from the pop up in upper right corner.

Please help. I really would like to use the mt5 application and community

I have tried two different computers, and I am not using my email for the login. I know what my username is. I can even reset my password from the application, but for the life of me I cannot log in to the community from the application, and I cant access the EA I bought.

Please help.

thank you

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login is jjydynomite; do not use your email for login).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).
read post for more information
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...

Sergey Golubev #:

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login is jjydynomite; do not use your email for login).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).
read post for more information

I'm having the same problem, and i already checked everything, and it doesn't work. Any other solution?

Cikong Povala Li #:

I'm having the same problem, and i already checked everything, and it doesn't work. Any other solution?

It works for everybody.
If it does not work for you so it means that you are doing something wrong.
Because login to the Community tab in Metatrader is same as login here on the forum:
you login to Community tab with your login (not by your email) and with your forum password (and your Windows 10 64-bit computer should have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed).

jjydynomite:

I purchased something in the mql5 community and I can log into the mql5 community FROM A BROWSER, but I cannot log into the mql5 community from the Metatrader 5 application. I have tried it from tools/options and I get (authorization failed ) and same from the pop up in upper right corner.

Please help. I really would like to use the mt5 application and community

I have tried two different computers, and I am not using my email for the login. I know what my username is. I can even reset my password from the application, but for the life of me I cannot log in to the community from the application, and I cant access the EA I bought.

Please help.

thank you

Hi , I have same issue , but just try to typing your password instead of copy and paste the password 

I have the same issue

Reason: