Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 197

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Slawa, I sent you this message a while ago: "I have recorded some data using the ticks collector, but I attached the expert to the H1 chart so I only have recorded ticks that are sliced into 1 hour candles. I am asking if there is a method that could allow me converting this recorded H1 data into...
It's been a brutal week to be long U.S. dollars but Friday’s nonfarm payrolls report gave investors a glimmer of hope that the long-dollar trade is still alive. Although job growth slowed materially in January, the greenback traded higher against most of the major currencies on the back of a lower...
  VPS (2)
Hi all Can someone tell me if I can put two MT4 acc on VPS MQL I need two platforms because first MT4 platform is source and trade are coping to second mt4 platform Is it possibile ? Thanks all
EURGBP- With the cross closing strongly higher the past week, further bullishness is likely. However, with price hesitation seen on Friday (daily chart) ahead of its key resistance at 0.7741/55 zone, it should face pullback threats in the new week. Support comes in at 0.7640 level. Further down,...
Threat canceled
I had subscribed VPS for one month, but after 5 days I have pressed cancel VPS button wrongly. Can I again start VPS connection or I have to once again pay the amount for renewal of license.
Juan Carlos Alcalde
  THE FEES OF MQL5 (11   1 2)
Hi for all sellers, I just notice that when a client buy a product from a seller, the seller need to pay the VAT, about 20% of  the order! And if the seller is from Spain, need to pay the IVA of Spain too! -50% of earnings, this is crazy and not logical! The most logical options is when a user want...
  MTF INDICATOR (1)
HELLO I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS MTF INDICATOR TO MULTIPAIR INDICATOR THANKS FOR ALL [ATTACH]temp_196320_1454783046040_566[/ATTACH]
HELLO I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS MTF INDICATOR TO MULTIPAIR INDICATOR THANKS FOR ALL rsi_chart_board_v2.1_sw.mq4
Is there a script for MT5 that can undock charts so that they can be viewed on separate monitors? If not, is there another method for viewing multiple charts on separate monitors? Thanks in advance.
In advanced economies, attempts by central banks to reflate are increasingly seen as yielding lower benefits (or even costs, as in the case of negative rates) and ‘competitive easing’ by the major central banks is seen as a ‘zero sum game’. But there are two dimensions which the dominant narrative...
Hi Ladies and Gents, I was wondering if anyone can recommend where to get AUDNZD 20+ years History, I used to be able to get it from my broker but recently they trimmed it so nothing before 2005. Thank you all kindly in advance :) G
Dear Guys, is any MQL function, how i know what is the date of the first friday every months. Example : in February 2016 first Friday of the month, date is : 05-Feb-2016 how i know by MQL function or coding. Please help me Thanks
Hi. I'm new to MT5 coding. I migrated from MT4 and found out really quick that MT5 is totally different from MT4. anyways, this is my problem. My codes are below. the code is placed inside OnTick() but it stops after one of the OrderSend() are triggered. Please help me identify what is the problem...
how we can verfied if the last trade is win or a loose trade ? what is the functions and commands that we must use or a little exemple of script? Thank you very much,  seriously i need your help to finish my strategy
  VPS (2)
Hello. Need to ask a question about VPS. Wondering if someone can advise. I copy a signal from a provider. The signal provider broker is RoboForexeu-Procent Mine is ironfx-real1. I use my terminal from South Africa. Over 250ms Will using the VPS help and at what point is the copy signal sent to...
Hello everyone, I´ve been experiencing some problems with my email tool on MT5. Most times, it sends normally, but some times it does not, and apparently, it does not try again. This is crucial for me to know when the trades come through, especially because I cannot be online all the time....
Is there any indicator that writes current sell profit/loss and buy profit/loss? and an indicator that writes the total profit when sell orders will hit profit and when buy profit will hit profit? Thanks in advance
My strategy is trend following strategy. Lets suppose we have uptrend as major trend,i need an indicator which will show me to close the top (because an internal down will start) and to enter again when the uptrend will start again. I hope to explain clear what i want.
Hey guys currently using range bars new format ea 1, with all the volatility today it froze badly, max bars are down to 1000, is their another way this ea can handle the volatility or maybe another ea that is better suited to handle periods of high volatility? thanks
  ? (4)
Hello, Anyone know about an help service to setup the VPS? meaning teamvieuw. for not bright people like me? Because I did read on this website how to do it. I did try this. And MT4 platform closed all my open trades. What did end in an major loss. I get fear from this, to do it again. Best...
John McClark
Well current broker is increasing minimum lotsite to 0.1 because they are greedy and want more commission. Now I need to find a new broker, anyone has one with NORMAL SPREAD (below 1pip average)? Please message me...
What will trigger the next upward leg in USD? The answer, according to Morgan Stanley, is in China’s hands. "Our thesis, is that ahead of the lunar New Year (Feb 8) and China hosting the G20 (Feb 26-27), there is a strong incentive for policymakers to keep RMB stable.Moreover, we note the risk that...
How can we cure emotional trading?
John McClark
YES EURUSD GOING FOR 1.15000 AND HIGHER AFTER THAT YES EURUSD GOING FOR 1.15000 BUT THEN FALLING AGAIN NO WAY, ITS COMING DOWN SOONER OR LATER. I HAVE FREAKING IDEA. OTHER (COMMENT BELOW)
Everyone say that trend is your best friend. But almost all traders in here (according to their signals) are not follow trend. What do you think about it ?
EURUSD: Having continued to strengthen, EURUSD looks for more bullishness in the short term. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1100 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1050 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1000 level. Conversely, on...
  Help to find (1)
plz.... could anyone help me or guide me to find a program or a site to learn me how could i make mt4 indicator or how to make change to any indicator by my self? i ll be thank full
Anyone has any idea how I can purchase an EA or indicator off MQL5 and use it on a Mac? Mac doesn't have the market feature in MT4. But surely there are people who use MQL5 products on Mac???? Thanks all!