General - page 200

Is there any utility to view total equity amount in multiple metatrader4 accounts? I am using ic markets but I can only look equity of trading accounts of Metatrader4 one by one. Any input appreciated
Hi, Does anybody know how to find the MT5 server address of the connected broker's account? I know in MT4 is in the directory of "./MetaTrader 4/config/" and it's in the format of .srv file. But I can't find the corresponding one in MT5. Thx in advance and waiting for your reply
import MetaTrader5 as mt5 import time # display data on the MetaTrader 5 package print ( "MetaTrader5 package author: " , mt5.__author__ ) print ( "MetaTrader5 package version: " , mt5.__version__ ) print ( "" ) # establish connection to the MetaTrader 5 terminal if not mt5.initialize ()
I have a strategy . I need to code it so i may let it trade for me. Anyone to assist
Hi guy, im new here When I start trying to trade Futures products with a AMP demo account , I see that the " contract size " value displayed on metatrader 5 is different from the contract size published by AMP and CME. For example Gold futures - symbol GC has contract size of 100 oz but on
Hey guys check out the video i made which help to get dark mode in MT4 and MT5
This software is confusing for me. According to the below link, one can switch accounts within the navigator pane within one instance of the software. <...> However, according to other sources, one would have to run multiple instances of MT5, which is kind of jury rigged and nonsensical in my view
Please, anyone?? Does anyone have the answers
I am considering switching to MT4, ONLY if the much needed option of using the delicate mousewheel to finely adjust chart zoom instead of the clunky keyboard buttons which is a bad design choice. William Roeder please do not respond with your fanboy nonsense
I have an EA/Indicator setup which is just a position sizing tool however there's a script which allows me to place an order. Through MT5's normal properties function, you can set it be a hotkey. I've set it up to be Ctrl+W. The issue I have is that it doesn't always work. If I press the two buttons
Hello fellow traders. I have a question that I couldn't find the answer in the Rules of Using the Market Service , or at least I don't understand since it was written in law terms. Here is my question: Suppose I had an EA that I sell in the Market and somebody bought the EA. It turns out that my EA
Hello, my signal (only used by myself for monitoring) has a receive a moderator comment yesterday saying : 2022.10.26 11:00 Signals with large number of open positions/pending orders and with excessive trading history are automatically moved to the archive. First, such signals impede efficient
Hi Again, Could you please try and help me again with this. This is the link to the signals I am having issue with. <...> <...> Is it possible that the Provider is some how faking these trades in order to get copiers money? He only ever has one trade open per pair and only up to 4 pairs in 1 day
Can anyone please tell me the names of the systems on the picture I really need them please help me 🙏 🙏
Hi, I'm not sure what I do wrong, and hope anyone can help me with this one. I try to add a bmp button to a dialog/panel, but the bmp image isnt shown. I do see the button in the objects list on the Chart, but the image itself is not shown. This is the code: CAppDialog MyInterface; CBmpButton
hellp i wish to make something like this enum list { A1=true, B1=false, B2=false, B3=false, B4=false, B5=false, B6=false, B7=false, A2=true, B9=false, B10=false, B11=false, B12=false, B13=false, B14=false, B15=false, B16=false, A3=true, B17=false, B18=false, B19=:false", }; but as you may hopefully
Hi, Can someone please help. I have signed up to 2 separate signals form the same guy. Both of them are not working. He has trades that last several hours yet the only thing that happens on my account is the Trade gets opened and then immediately closed at the END point of his trade. I looks nothing
Hello, I have had this problem on pretty much every signal. I subscribed to a signal (screenshot attached), and there were 2 profitable trades today. You'll notice on my screenshots that I have the 2 profitable trades, but then two losses that don't reference the signal name. Do you know why this is
Can I transcript a mt4 indicator in tradingview indicator, for a customer? Is it against the rules
Hey, Let's imagine tomorrow I have a bug with an EA on 1 account. (for exemple incorrect lot size) How can I identify the bug ? With the log ? Thank you
Hi, Would someone be able to tell me how I can keep the EA's running on MT4, on a VPS, while the computer terminal is off? Just started using EA's on a MT4 platform, with an IG live account. Notice yesterday when the computer was off and I was out, the EA's missed a lot of trades. Is there any
Hi can a broker block my MetaTrader 5 account and stop me using it, I have 3 accounts and one is just buffering and not loading up, the broker says that I owe them money? Which I don’t, but they are just making up excuses about MetaTrader system being down, seems very dodgy to me
I noticed that trading execution while using MT5 via <deleted> from Germany is very slow .Anyone using <deleted> data ? Is this connection reliable faster
I'm just using a 2 computer LAN. I have a xeon 2x 2697 machine with 96GB ram and then i have xeon 2x 5650 with 12GB memory. When I use the local agents it makes the tester around 3x slower. My main computer is the faster one. Is there any way to speed it up
First of all, I am not good at English. I'm sorry. The tradingview has a function called nz. I want to implement this nz function in metatrader 5, but I don't know what to do.... Can you help me? This is a tradingview reference page for the nz function. Replaces NaN values with zeros (or given
hey guys, got a problem here: I want my EA to do a price level calculation exactly once per day and compare it to the prize level from the day before. I also want the time the calculation happens to be a user input, as well as it working on multiple timeframes. The way i am doing this is basically
Hi, guys, Does anybody know how to remove news announcements on the chart? I showed it on the pic with arrows
How to calculate copy trade formula in mql 5?For example, if the balance of the master account is $ 5000 and my copy account is $ 1000 then the master account opens a lot position of 0.50.. how many lots are the positions in my copy account? Please provide the calculation formula in this mql5
Hi guys, I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync? Have tried adjust various setting but have had no luck - Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm using MT5, and so far as I can tell the naming conventions for instruments are...
Today, on <deleted>, I needed to transfer money between accounts to bolster a balance. The transfer--which should have been instant--took just short of 20 minutes to complete - fortunately the gods were kind to me, and everything was ok. Is this a one-off, or a typical experience with this broker