General - page 196

Provide linkout functionality for market products. Allow Social media links within EAs and Indicators . (similar to the mql profiles) Make it easy for vendors to place a Telegram link for example inside the product in a visible place , even on the chart The more connected users are with vendors (in
I make a excel file and update the data every min. I would like the terminal follow the signal from the cell of this excel to open/close order in each hour? For example the cell is 100 at 1pm, the termainl will open buy 0.1 audusd. When it is 2pm, the cell is -200, the terminal will close the
Hey guys. I have been trying to connect my Avatrade account with my MQL5 VPS for a while now. 2 months to be specific and it's still failing. Can you help me connect em please
did you know if there was a name for a template apart "default.tpl2 "tester.tpl2 and "debulg..tpl" which on metatrader 5 set the parameters on tester agent, but not for the chart selected in the tester setting, but for the other charts which opens when you...
Hi guys.. What do you think if a trader only focus on one pair? Currently, I'm doing it. Thanks
Hi ! How do I calculate a moving average over different time frames. eg. M10 - 6. if I use a diff time frame eg. M7 -?? What is the formula ? There was a calculation in this Forum. I can't find it. Your Help will be appreciated
As confirmed with my broker FXCM, I have leverage of 400 on my account. I can't check it myself but they can check on their side. When I copy other signal or create my own signal, it shows leverage of 200. Can you please advise if my broker is giving me false information or there is error on MQL5
Hey all, I'm trying to build an EA that uses the MACD Traditional indicator. I need to know when the green line crossing 70% of the of current maximal value: I can get the maximal and minimal values of the macd window using WindowPriceMax() and WindowPriceMin() methods and then calculating a...
Is there a way to temporary suspend product selling on MQL5 market ? I know there is a way to hide product, but to not confuse existing clients who has bought the product, I just want to temporary MARK the product as NOT FOR SALE (under maintenance/upgrade). Thank you for any hint
I have continuous problems with the metatrader 5 platform, I can't backtest , it crashes and I have to restart the computer, does anyone know a solution
I attempted to log in under a real account and the signal tab as well as the graphs and data disappeared. Are there only paid signals for real accounts and do you have to pay to use MT4 or 5? Just wondering if there was a step by step with troubleshooting guide and contact info for US users because
One of my signals growth statistics is changed. The first two months are now "Gray" and, stating that "Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics". Is it permanent? or will it be okay after some time if the trading style remains the same
Hi there, I have activated my Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 operating system with official license of microsoft today. Right now , I want to use my MT5 ea that i have bought here and installed before..... BUT I am getting Invalid License (538) error in my MT5 terminal right now. IF I REDOWNLOAD MY EA
Hello, good day. Today I added funds to renew my subscriptions and I see that the account says Financial operations are limited, i was copying signals some weeks ago and today ended the subscription period of many of the signals. I have open positions and now can't renew. I am very scared because
i want to know how can bakctest with zero spread.whenever I change to zero in spread box , strategy tester not read zero and show always current spread
Good morning, my seller verification application has been rejected due to the selfie picture that is not getting recognized. What should i do to upload a new selfie since the system blocked me for uploading a new selfie
Hello, is there a way to reverse the declination of a developer i wanted for my job? I pressed by accident a button that i have already selected a person for the job and i actually want to give it to one who was declined. Thank you
Is it possible to write code to show the distribution of price in each bar by changing its candle? I am not interested in candle start and candle close, rather in 2sigma of distribution. Therefore, I want to redraw the candles and replace the bar high and low with 2 sigmas
Hello, where can I change my username
There is a Bug in MT5. I have just now recorded a video which is attached with this post. I have windows 10 64bit with all latest updates are installed. I have Meta Trader 5 in my Laptop with all latest updates are installed. I have started MT5, clicked on Time Frame icon M5 and H1 and my charts
[Deleted]
Hello friends. I'm trying to subscribe to signal, but I'm having this problem. The volume of trades copied cannot match the initial volume of trades on the Provider side. Volume settings of the following assets are different:EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP
Holding loss floating is common. But, how many traders dare to hold profit floating? Do you know the key? This happens due to many traders never backtest their method, so they don't know the probability of their method. As long you know the probability of your method, it will make you consistent to
Can we run 1 or more EA on an same account on which we subscribed to a MQL5 signal ? If yes, do it effect copying mql5 signals or not
Hi guys, I know this is possible, but i cant figure it out. I want to click on a button to select it, and whilst it's selected, be able to move it on the Y axis. In this code example, i'm able to move it when the left button is held down, but that's regardless of it being selected or not. i.e. it
If I trade on mt4 platform can I get signals from mt5 platform trader or not? Should I open an account with the broker with mt5 platform? Thank you in advance
this measurement tool disappears immediately if I leave the right-click button on the mouse, I think it should stay like tradingview for some time until I click the chart, if anyone knows about this please help me
hi dears i want to select a candel for exampel number 1 and check myCondition is true in candel 1 or no. i cant whrite this in expert
Does anyone know how to easily determine the time zone for a broker on MT4 or MT5
I meet in manual for forex trade pips, point and tick this all the same or it is differeces
[Deleted]
in OBJ_FIBO, can the retracement or extension levels be selected except high and low