VPS icon is gray, doesn't work! - page 2

It disappeared just when I logged into mql5

Diary continues to indicate that I logged in correctly

Daniel Bruno Fontes Oliveira #: Oh no! I reinstalled, the VPS appeared! When I logged in, the VPS DISAPPEARED!

Maybe there is no VPS currently available for the trade server (or broker) in question.

I've notice this when I sometimes work with customers and have to connect to their trade accounts, not all of them have a VPS available (greyed out).

I can access VPS from this same broker on my desktop PC. But on the notebook, it doesn't work!

I did another test here, and discovered that the VPS problem has to do with THIS specific account! If I log into another one I have (at the same broker), the VPS reappears!

Daniel Bruno Fontes Oliveira #:

I did another test here, and discovered that the VPS problem has to do with THIS specific account! If I log into another one I have (at the same broker), the VPS reappears!

Then as Fernando suggested maybe there is no MQL5 VPS available for this specific trading account.

Does it have to do with the fact that I have already contracted and canceled other VPS services with MQL5? I say because in the research I did, I saw people commenting on this! About the MQL5 system blocking the person's login!

I'm in contact with the broker's support, but in the first messages, they said that the account is exactly the same as the others (that I have with them), and that it should support VPS normally. But they're doing a double check to make sure there's nothing wrong with her!

With MT5 logged into the brokerage account, I logged out of MQL5... the VPS button appeared! When I clicked on the button, it asked me to enter username and password. I put it in, the VPS button turned gray again!

Reason: