I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really !

Hello my friends,

This is a wonderful community, you are all so kind and smart. So I have this software, you know, to make money, I coded it (that's how we have to say when we found it on Internet right ?), and guess what, it's not working. I have it, but my bank account is not doing any money.

I don't want to learn, I don't want to pay, I don't want to read, I don't want to understand, just doing money. My bank account need it, but it's not working.

I would be so grateful, I will never forget the one who will help me.

Peace brothers.

Great post Alain !!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha !!!

It really shows the attitude of many members here...

ROFL

Still not clear exactly where you need help? 

Salman Qazi:
I want to use this code you know, to earn money. It's not working.

Salman Qazi:

What he meant is in other words this kind of conversation on the street:

He: "Ey do you have a dime?"

Me: "Sorry no."

He "Bottomhole"

Where can i buy it ?

Alain Verleyen:
I want to use this code you know, to earn money. It's not working.
hahaha hahaha.. you are a master indeed!!

Many people want to earn money without any effort or cost, but that is impossible.

I also want the mechanic to fix my car for free, but curiously, he charges for his work. Why programmers can not charge for ours ??. Are we less worthy than mechanics ??

Today has been a very bad day. Many threads with approaches similar to this one. That is the reason for this ironic thread.

All my support for programmers and especially for moderators.

Thanks.

Alain Verleyen: I want to use this code you know, to earn money. It's not working.
Well, you have to learn "See", then you have learn "See++", then you have to learn "UUPS" programming, then you have to go to "BabyPoops - School of Poopsology" and learn to earn some "poops" at the "Fureex" market!

Fernando Carreiro:
Well, you have to learn "See", then you have learn "See++", then you have to learn "UUPS" programming, then you have to go to "BabyPoops - School of Poopsology" and learn to earn some "poops" at the "Fureex" market!
Could you do this for me ? You seems so nice and competent, I really appreciate it.
Reason: