Strategy of the day- one of the best strategies of Thirdbrainfx - page 4

Strategy of the day- FuluShou USD/DKK one of the lowest Max DD for the last 7 days

The strategy FuluShou, with the currency couple USD/DKK is one of the strategies with the lowest Max DD during the last 7 days. FuluShou is on third place in the ranking list, but is with the biggest amount of pips gained, among the first 7 strategies in the period. This is the main reason for choosing exactly Fulushou USD/DKK for today. It managed to gain 1258 pips in 4 trades without any loses, the profit factor is 100 %, very good results for the last week, seems to be very stable for the moment. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Strategy of the day- CorelianCharts GBP/USD- Top Selected strategy for the last month

The strategy CorelianCharts GBP/USD is the top selected strategy for the last 30 days. On the first place in the ranking list, it has 1935 followers for the period. Also it managed to gain good amount of pips 1259.5 pips in 12 trades, very active strategy and the Max DD is -202.20. The average amount of pips per trade is 105 and the profit factor is very high 7.23, due to the fact CorelianCharts GBP/USD had very low Max DD. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Strategy of the day-FuluShou AUD/CAD- The Biggets RAR factor for the last 180 days

This afternoon I decided to sort the strategies according to the risk adjustment rate and to describe the strategy which is on the first place in the ranking list. For the last 6 months the strategy with the biggest RAR factor is FuluShou AUD/CAD. RAR in Forex is the direct measure of return in pips divided by the Max DD in pips. A value greater than 1 means that the strategy has generated profits in excess of the largest drawdown loss. For example an RAR of 3 means that the strategy's returns are 3 times greater than it's maximum drawdown. FuluShou AUD/CAD is with RAR factor 15.63,the highest one for the period, which is connected to the fact that the strategy managed to gain 2297.2 pips, in 16 trades(very active strategy) and very low Max DD -147. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Strategy of the day-3-OO EUR/USD- The Biggets T-score factor for the last 30 day

The strategy with one of the biggest T-Score factor for the last 30 days is 3-OO EUR/USD, the strategy is on the second place in the ranking list with 9.52. T-Score Factor-Unique Tradency scoring method, indicating strategies' relevancy to the current market conditions. The first place is for the StockManager FRA40 but this strategy is not with a good performance for the period, that's why I decided to describe 3-OO EUR/USD today. The strategy's performance for the last 30 days is also very good, it managed to gain 1067.7 pips in 30 trades( very active strategy), with (-267.30) Max DD and a Profit factor of 3.09. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Strategy of the day Jupiter GBP/NZD one of the best strategies of ThirdBrainFx

Jupiter is with excellent results for the last 12 months, it is very stable and profitable strategy in a long term period this is the reason why I strongly recommend it. For the last 12 months Jupiter GBP/NZD managed to gain 4374.8 pips, with Profit factor of 2.29. For the last 30 days Jupiter GBP/NZD is on the first place in our ranking list, according to the amount of pips gained. It managed to gain 1711.3 pips in 9 trades, without any losses( Max DD is zero)........ Find the whole post in : E.A / Mirror Trading & Traders - Forex Business

Strategy of the day Thor GBP/USD one of the best strategies of ThirdBrainFx

Thor is with very good statistic since it's inception. For the last 12 months Thor GBP/USD managed to gain 5479.5 pips, with Profit factor 1.91 and average profitable trade in pips 209.46. The Max DD is low -1521.70. The results for the last 30 days are very positive and confirmed Thor GBP/USD good performance. For the last month the strategy gained 2222.6 pips in 12 trades, without any losses( Max DD is zero)......... You can find the whole post here: Strategy Thor GBP/USD- Excellent performance for the last 12 months - ThirdBrainFx - Strategies Performances - Forex Business

thirdbrainfx:
The strategy with one of the biggest T-Score factor for the last 30 days is 3-OO EUR/USD, the strategy is on the second place in the ranking list with 9.52. T-Score Factor-Unique Tradency scoring method, indicating strategies' relevancy to the current market conditions. The first place is for the StockManager FRA40 but this strategy is not with a good performance for the period, that's why I decided to describe 3-OO EUR/USD today. The strategy's performance for the last 30 days is also very good, it managed to gain 1067.7 pips in 30 trades( very active strategy), with (-267.30) Max DD and a Profit factor of 3.09. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

What platform are using for this one?

i have registered a demo account at your web site but i did not see were to download trading platform from or are you not a broker

drunkpips:
i have registered a demo account at your web site but i did not see were to download trading platform from or are you not a broker

As far as I see it the trading platform from the example pictures can be found here : Tradency - Home Page

Why is it saying "beta" there?

Is that still in the beta stage?

Reason: