is there something wrong with the service?

When you try to select a developer as the implementer, a 404 page appears.

Why isn't the service working?

It's our mistake.

We'll fix it on Monday morning.

Renat:

It's our mistake.

We'll fix it on Monday morning.

Thank you for your promptness.

By the way, a suggestion (this may have already been made):

A lot of people agree to bypass the service just because they don't use webmoney or paypal, it would be more convenient if there were more ways to deposit money: yandex-money, rbk-money, through a bank, etc.

sanyooooook:

By the way, a suggestion (this may have already been made):

Many people agree to bypass the service only because they do not use webmoney or paypal, it would be more convenient if there were more ways to deposit money: yandex-money, rbk-money, through a bank, etc.

My experience shows that it is not about deposit systems.

In addition to webmoney and paypal, there is an almost universal method via credit cards. And there are no commissions at all.

But we will increase the number of input systems. Most likely it will be Moneybookers and Yandex-money.

I think QIWI is the best option.

Renat:

My experience shows that it's not about input systems.

In addition to webmoney and paypal, there is an almost universal method via credit cards. And there are no commissions at all.

But we will increase the number of input systems. Most likely it will be Moneybookers and Yandex-Money.

The absence of user-familiar input-output system can greatly affect the decision of the user to use the service.

(my opinion) Many people will not use the service if there is not something

(my opinion)Many people will not use the service if there is not something that they are used to, it is "easier in the Internet to find something similar" (I've seen it), but with a convenient system of input/output

Webmoney is not available to everyone, credit cards are not available to everyone, and Pipal has recently started working with Russia (if I'm not mistaken).

I think the path of money to the service should be the shortest and least time-consuming.

Zeleniy 2012.06.03 18:18
I think QIWI is the best option.

Yes, kiwi as a variant is very convenient, but yandex is the same thing

sanyooooook:

The lack of a familiar to the user input / output system can greatly affect the decision of the user to use the service.

(my opinion) Many people will not use the service if there is not something

Many will not use the service if there is not something that they are used to, it's "easier to find something similar in the Internet" (it happened), but with a convenient input-output system

The Job service is, above all, security of cooperation (pre-payment blocking, arbitration).

WebMoney, Pipal + credit card are enough to cover 99% of customers, and there are also exchange offices in the Internet.

Who these input/output means are not enough, they will be constantly missing some payment systems.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Service is service, but what about versatility?

The service stopped temporarily and two out of four people paid with me-money

Exchangers: how often do you use them? Are you happy with the commission?

ZS: you offer a lot of good conditions in the profile, but for what purpose? the customer does not expect from you initially that, but still you offer it, because you think it may affect the choice of the customer of your services.

The issue of non-use of official services is usually rooted in the psychological attitudes of participants, including a general lack of trust. Although other reasons are publicly voiced.
Reason: