is there something wrong with the service? - page 5

FAQ:
Yes I know :) myself using, and card garantovaya connected - cash withdrawal within 5 minutes maximum (usually immediately). but still often use the standard exchanger, but there rates of course worse.
Even so, so I hope that over time, all third-party freelancing sites moku just lose customers :))

sanyooooook:
Interesting arithmetic ), maybe the question has already been asked, but: in the future it is not planned to take a commission on the work done?
What the hell about commissions, if you look at import sites, 90% of coders are Russian-speaking people.

FAQ:
The hell with the commision, if you look at foreign sites, 90% of coders are Russian-speaking people.
I'm just asking, I don't go abroad, I don't know "german" )

But they are sitting there because the price level is different. We need to teach the boys with a keyboard under their arm that they have to respect their work and take responsibility for it. They would all come running over here at once, if you just whistle;)

hehe, I get the hint, but they also work for a pittance by foreign standards, so because of severe dumping, only Russians are left ))

ZS: So "everything is relative".

sanyooooook:

Gee, I get the hint, but by foreign standards they also work for a pittance, which is why there are only Russians left because of severe dumping ))
No way, the worst dumpers are Indians and Romanians, sometimes there are Vietnamese and some Chinks too, but not really.

i got a job today, he did it for 100 quid, but it's not worth it if only because he didn't do any error handling, plus he was procrastinating for a month.

I don't know if he respects his job that much or just rips him off to the bone.)

sanyooooook:
interesting arithmetic ), maybe the question has already been asked, but: there are no plans to take a commission on the work done in the future?

Maybe in the future, but for now the focus is on subsidising services for the sake of development.

We'd rather get some kind of intangible respect from the traders. For example, in the form of an act of"Do a good deed - put ratings and reviews on mobile terminals!"

Renat:
Maybe we will, but for now the focus is on subsidising services for the sake of development.
Then this surcharge is not a surcharge, more like a long-term investment )(this arithmetic is more interesting)

sanyooooook:
Then this surcharge is not a surcharge, it is more like a long-term investment )(this arithmetic is already more interesting)

In our country, almost everything is a long-term investment.

When even the product development cycle is more than 5 years, there is no other way around it.

Reason: