General - page 1763

I have downloaded 2004-2007 1M EURUSD data from databank, but my EA uses 5M period. Till now , I only accquired 3months data for 5M, which is far from enough. So I would like to know how I can utilize my 1M data in order to extend that 5M period? Do I have to do an extra merge in Excel or something?...
[Deleted]
Does anyone have any wav files with the different pairs named on the file. For example if I'm looking at the GBP/USD and 2 indicator lines that I have on my chart cross, would want the alarm to alert me and say GBP/USD as the alert. I am going to record an alarm for all the pairs, but before I did...
Hi, I have three variables (values of this variables are for example: 68, 25, 93). Now I will only show the smallest one of them in the indicator window. How can I check this three variables so I get back the smallest one? Thanks
  Software needed  (10)
Hi, I need a program that will help me to be always connected to the internet. Where is the problem: I have ADSL internet connection and sometimes the connection get lost and closed. What I need is a program the will check if the computer is connected to the internet and If no connection that it
hello Im using 10points 3 EA and i want this expert ot trade only twice a day for each pair..can someone plz help me with the code.. thank u
[Deleted]
I'm looking for an indicator that labels reversals. I am asking that it looks for highs and lows on the current timeframe, stores the price, high or low, and time. Optionally a candlestick pattern and time in minutes since the last high or low would be great. This is fairly simple to write, but I'm...
hi. guys! Any ideas how to change bunch of arrows (for example on MTF indis they multipyed by the timeframe and period) on some biger(different) arow and/or lable (depending on timeframe)? just easy hack for nonprofis... , please?
  Time question  (1)
Anyone know how to set the time on metatrader to a local time
[Deleted]
Hello. I wrote the attached indicator to provide a multiple-time frame oscillator for my Ichimoku trading. After running it on the 1H time frame and selecting the 240M and 1440M time frames as the TF2 and TF3 values, respectively, I notice that, while I get all 3 lines to appear on-screen, the 240m...
I would like to know how to set this to calculate pivits to 3pm EST. Can anyone tell me what the TomeOffset would be for Interbankfx charts? And also how to calculate this with other brokers on different time zones
Hey All, I have been searching & searching & I am stuck. I need a Price Point Indicator. Something that will tell me when a certain price is reached. Does anyone know where I can find one?
I need help to change this code to draw lines for all bars when attached to chart. Presently, when attached to chart, it draws lines beginning at current Bar. Wackena #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 Yellow#property indicator_color2...
Anyone else having issues where you run tests and while the progress bar is going, the computer just reboots? It's pretty frequent, but it also seems its random, because after the reboot, ill do the same test and it'll run fine. This is REALLY annoying as it happens every 3-5 tests or so. Any
Hi, is it possible to place the text of a main chart indicator (the b-clock.mq4 for example which prints the time until bar close at left top corner) directly above/at/right of the last price bar? Thanks
My next big FREE tool for forex community is the Expert Advisor Upgrader which is currently in active development. Expert Advisor Upgrader will help you turn a few lines of code into a professional expert advisor with above-standard features such as spread reduction, multi-chart support, trailing...
It's been a leap in forex tools development here at fxfisherman.com. Forex economic calendar made a successful debut, having received lots of "it's awesome!" emails. We don't stop here. Our next big tool for forex community is the Expert Advisor Upgrader which is currently in active development....
Hi, Does anyone has Median Fibo lines mq4, possible to post it here? Many Thanks.
  Beating the forex Market  (31   1 2 3 4)
Many traders have been trying for a long time to beat the forex. It is not easy. If someone comes and look at forex and how prices move, he would say it is easy. But it is not. It is very difficult, it is even difficult to make 1 pip! In forex you cannot have a guaranteed 1 pip. If someone does have...
StrToTime converts string into an Integer for use with Date/Time. ie: int x = StrToTime("12:00:00"); x will become the 32 bit integer relative to 1970.01.01 00:00:00 It all looks good until computer's Date is no longer same with GMT+0's Date. ie, if my computer's date is already Mar 21 but...
I need to calculate the lowest Low and Highest High for a specific currency that is not the base chart. Let's say the EA is on a GBPJPY chart and I try to pull data for USDJPY, it will give data for GBPJPY. a BUG! valLowest=Low[iLowest("USDJPY",PERIOD_H1,MODE_LOW,12,0)];
Is it possible to develop the Stochastic Momentum Index for MT4 or is one available already. I require this for trading FX using the Guppy Trading System. Look forward to seeing this addition for MT4 soon. Many thanks and regards. Siraj
Slawa: I have the following code in my deinit() function: if( IsOptimization() && ( UninitializeReason()==0 )) { // Do Stuff } For optimization I am specifying parameters on the Limitation tab. However, when MT4 terminates a pass due to a limitation being exceeded (DrawDown too high for...
[Deleted]
  R1/R2 System  (10)
I saw the url to the tradingmarkets site on the Yahoo forum and decided to code it. It is a rough take on what I understood. It may need some polish. I am publishing this system with the understanding that the users are going to try to find good settings for it and will post their findings here. I...
We resume the development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition (SE). Let us remind you that MetaTrader 4 Mobile - a mobile terminal for PDA Pocket PC - is being used at the moment in MetaTrader 4 Platform. For it to operate, a PDA+mobile phone with GPRS or a communicator are usually utilized....
I am new to the forum and man am I glad I sumbled onto it. There is a ton of great information here. Does anyone know where I can find Chande's Dynamic Momentum Index indicator for MT4. I have just switched from another platform and I can't seem to find this indicator anywhere for MT4. Thanks
I would like to know if there exists an indicator that will give an average of different time frame bars? Example:A 10 bar avg. of 4 hr bars or a 20 bar avg of 1 hr bars. Thank you
I am going to give you 7 easy tips that will help you make more money with forex trading. Tip #1 Knowledge is Power. When starting out trading forex on the net, it is an absolute must that you understand and become good at the basics first. Once you have a good concept on the basics then you can
Is there anyone who has an ea to place a buy and a sell placed like 40 pips apart and then make either a regular or trailing stop on it. If there is one posted on here already I am sorry I just could find it.
Hi all: This is an easy request. I have ONLY the compiled code (.ex4) for a common daily pivot indicator. My copy has been renamed so I don't know the original name. Because of my poor eyesight - I need to change some colors, black background, etc. Yes, I know you can change the parameters and save...