General - page 1435

(Daily Technical Analysis for Majors
Attached is my indicator for trendline alerts. How to use: attach the indicator and draw any number of trendlines or horizontal lines like usual (works also for existing t/h-lines already on chart). Whenever the Bid price crosses any of them the alert sound (alert.wav) will be played. Enjoy!
In CSV or any other computer readable format would be the best.  Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for a way to run MT4 Build 409 exclusively, without ever updating the client. I ran it this way for a few weeks - running Build 409 exclusively, by removing the liveupdate file from the file system. When the computer's network adapter has an established network connection, I used...
Financial Markets Today - By Winoptions.com - April 5th, 2012 It is our pleasure to present you with Winoptions.com daily analysis and a list of important events in the week to come. U.S. Markets U.S Markets were closed substantially lower yesterday, on renewed concerns regarding the European debt...
i want to stop watching and changing the charts by creating scanners wtih many indicators . ..... forexemple with adx , i need and indic that will alert me when any instruments ( or the instruments i choosed ) had crossed . on all the timeframes ( or the timframes i choosed ) ..... OR with...
"What about the next one?" That is the question everyone asks each time after yet another championship is over. We are happy to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will surely take place this year. Registration of the participants will begin from June 4, while the Championship will...
Hello ! Tomorrow we will start to publish our free signals. This signals unfortunately is not completely signals, only 1 or 2 or 3 signals per week. But signals is absolutely free for you. Pairs of currency : all. Thanks you ! Good Luck ! Best regards BuyGoodSignals ! Hopefully you are starting to...
I want to have an alert every hour, when the broker time is 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 so on. How can i do that in mql4?
Hi Everyone, I have been watching trend reversals and RSI catches it perfectly but can anyone help me code this? I am not a programmer. Thank You, Gabriella Vestalvirgin69@gmail.com RSI Multi-timeframe Trend Reversal Robot Apply to Charts: Month 1 Week 1 Day 1 H4 H1 M30 M15 M5 Short...
Hello ! Tomorrow we will start to publish our free signals. This signals unfortunately is not completely signals, only 1 or 2 or 3 signals per week. But signals is absolutely free for you. Pairs of currency : all. Thanks you ! Good Luck ! Best regards BuyGoodSignals ! Hopefully you are starting to...
i am a veteran software engineer, with 28 years of coding experience. i have been writing metatrader code for almost five years. my metatrader box updates my website with my current account information. notice that i am using no stop loss and i am using an excessively large amount of margin....
[Deleted]
MT5 Demo account registration is not possible! (After downloading mt5setup.exe) tested with WineHQ, WinOnX, Wineskin, WineBottler, Crossover. All Wine tools the same problem. (Mac OS Lion)
Can anyone help clarify how to plot last month's (march) and last week's high-low on a chart? Thanks Nick
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/alpari-uk-launches-live-metatrader-5-trading-platform-and-new-ecn-account-2012-04-03 LONDON, Apr 03, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) Alpari (UK) Limited ("Alpari (UK)"), one of the leading global providers of online foreign exchange ("Forex", "FX"), precious metals and...
Guys, Is it possible to modify comment of deal which you have placed?
We are working in a niche market and deliver Forex Signals directly in customer broker platform. Looking to add a reliable virtual assistant to a small online business. You can set your own hours but you need to respect response times to customers For the right person this will be a long term...
hi, need help to convert from mql4 to mql5 : please
Was there a turning point of your trade? What was it?
Hello, I had a friend setup an acount for me using 'Liquid Metatrader' I was issued a login and password so that I can view the status of my account and the total value. I gave my friend permission to trade using that account. Then he said he made a bad trade and I would have to wait for the...
[Deleted]
Since end of March you can follow my free neural forex signals . It's a powerful neural forex system based on a neural network that generates one daily signal on the Eurusd. You can follow the signal free reading it daily at 22 GMT on muy website NEURAL FOREX SYSTEM - FREE FOREX SIGNALS or you can...
Dear Trader, It is our pleasure to present you with Winoptions.com daily analysis and a list of important events in the week to come. *** U.S. Markets U.S Markets were closed with a positive sentiment yesterday, with all major Wall Street indices closing higher. The U.S. PMI (Purchasing Managers...
Hi all, I installed meta trader tester on 6 computers but only 2 computers add to my agent list. Although I read the FAQ part carefully, there is no usable information for me there. Any one can help me to solve this problem? Regards,
Hi all, There are some agents in my list that although they are always available, their PR and JOBS are 0 and never changed. any body know why this happen and these agents never work in cloud ? Regards,
[Deleted]
It works. Wine is used for this, a Windows-compatible runtime environment. http://www.winehq.org/
  What is Forex  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Imagine that you live in the U.S.A. and that you went for vacation to Germany (just for example) when you reach your destination you have in your pocket 2,000 USD (United States Dollar), the problem is that in Germany they don’t use dollars – so you will need the Euro (EUR) to buy anything. So, what...
Good day! How to deal with the situation when the programmer Techno has taken on the development of the Expert Advisor after the prepayment and has not given the result for several months, on the offer to return the money, he said that everything will be done, but he has disappeared. He hasn't even
  Trade the Price  (2)
After a few years in this game it took me a while to realize that your best friend is not so much the trend, but more the price! I say that because following the trend has it's complications. I've seen counter trend moves of 200 + pips. And then there is the issue of which time frame to use. While
MQL5 Cloud Network has been successfully operating for more than half a year already. All this time the network has been growing steadily and almost 100 million tasks have been fulfilled with the use of its capacity. Hundreds and thousands of people from around the world have responded to our...
MQL5 Cloud Network has been successfully operating for more than half a year already. All this time the network has been growing steadily and almost 100 million tasks have been fulfilled with the use of its capacity. Hundreds and thousands of people from around the world have responded to our...