Strategy of the day- one of the best strategies of Thirdbrainfx - page 3

Strategy of the day-Jupiter EUR/CAD, excellent performance for the last 180 days

The strategy Jupiter, with the currency couple EUR/CAD is one of the strategies with the best results for the last 180 days. The strategy is on 4-th place in the ranking list, but I prefer it from the firs three strategies because of the high Profit factor that Jupiter had during the period. It is very high and it is connected with the fact that the strategy is with the lowest Max DD among all the others. Jupiter EUR/CAD managed to gained 4353.6 pips in 21 trades, with Profit factor 5.19,and Max DD is -527.30. Very good performance for the period, Jupiter is one of our best strategies in our premium zone, long term strategy with very stable and profitable performance. http://www.english.thirdbrainfx.com/content/why-should-i-go We suggest you to open a demo account:

Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - English -

Files:

GlobalBrainFx AUD/JPY- excellent performance for the last 12 months

The strategy GlobalBrainFx, with the currency couple AUD/JPY is one of the strategies with the best performance for the last year. It is on 4-th place in the ranking list, according to the amount of pips gained. For the last 12 months GlobalBrainFx managed to gained 7085.2 pips in 76 trades, with Profit factor 2.71 and Max DD (-1125). The strategy is long term, stable and profitable one of the best strategies of ThirdBrainFx. The profitable performance continue and for the last 14 days, the strategy gained 905.9 pips in 5 trades, without any loses. We suggest you to open Demo account: http://www.english.thirdbrainfx.com/content/open-demo-account

Athena EUR/NZD- excellent performance for the last 14 days

Athena, with the currency couple EUR/NZD is the strategy with the best result for the last 2 weeks. It managed to gain 2738.2 pips in 11 trades, without any loses (Max DD is zero). Excellent performance for the period, the average amount of pips per trade is 249 pips. Athena is one of the long term and stable strategies of our company, worth to have a look on it. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Files:

Strategy of the day Alfar GBP/USD - excellent performance for the last 30 days

The strategy Alfar with the currency couple GBP/USD, is with very good performance for the last 30 days. Alfar managed to gained 1293.4 pips in 12 trades, without any loses. A whole month Alfar GBP/USD was keeping a zero Max DD, performance worth to have a look on it. I already described this strategy, but with different currency couple, this time I prefer this one because of the zero DD and the 100 % profitability. We suggest you to open and try our premium strategies for free with Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Files:

Strategy of the day FuLuShou GBP/NZD - excellent performance for the last 7 days

As usual each Monday I describe here the strategy, with the best results during the last week. Today I decided to describe the strategy which is on third place in the ranking list, according to the amount of pips gained. I chose FuLuShou GBP/NZD even though it is on third place, because of the fact that it is without any loses, the Max DD is zero and it is with big amount of pips gained for 7 days. The strategy managed to gained 1895.4 pips in 10 trades, very active for the period, and it is 100 % profitable. We suggest you to open a Demo account:Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Files:

Strategy of the day Jupiter AUD/NZD - excellent performance for the last 12 months

The strategy Jupiter with the currency couple AUD/NZD, is the strategy with the best performance for the last 12 months. During these weeks, I described the strategy Jupiter couple of times with different currency couples, Jupiter is known as one of our long term, very stable and profitable VIP strategies in our Premium zone. Most of our present traders relied exactly on it, because of the characteristics that the strategy have. For the last 24 months Jupiter managed to gained 8091 pips, with very high Profit factor 4.32 and (-1068) Max DD. We suggest you to open a Demo account:Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Files:

Strategy of the day Jupiter GBP/NZD - the best performance for the last 90 days

Jupiter, with the currency couple GBP/NZD is the strategy, with the best results in the ranking list, according to the amount of pips gained for the last 90 days. Jupiter managed to gained 4079.7 in 22 trades, with Profit factor 6.25 and Max DD(-522.90), the average amount of pips per trade is 185.44. The risk adjustment rate(Pips/Max DD) is very high 7.80, according to the fact that the strategy gained a lot pips and had low Max DD during the period. We suggest you to open a Demo account:

Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Strategy of the day Thor GBP/JPY- the best performance for the last 30 days

The strategy Thor with the currency couple GBP/GPY, is number one in the ranking list for the last 30 days. Thor is with the biggest amount of pips gained among all the other strategies, it managed to gained 2521.8 pips in 10 trades, without any loses( Max DD is zero). Thor GBP/JPY is 100 % profitable during the last 30 days, also it is part of our Premium strategies. The strategies on the second and third place are also with very good results, moreover on third place during the last 30 days is also Thor, but this time with the currency couple GBP/USD. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Files:

Strategy of the day O88Fx EUR/USD- excellent performance for the last 14 days

The strategy O88Fx EUR/USD is with excellent performance for the last 14 days, it managed to gain 1091.9 pips in 8 trades without any loses(Max DD is zero). The average amount of pips gained per trade is 136.49 and Profit factor 100%. The strategy O88Fx EUR/USD is very suitable for the moment, worth to take a look on it. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Files:

Strategy of the day Thor USD/NOK- Best performance for the last 7 days

As usual each Monday, I describe here the best strategy for the last week. This week that is Thor, with the currency couple USD/NOK ,managed to gain 1009.3 pips in 3 trades without any lose(Max DD is zero) and profit factor 100%. The strategy Thor is part of our Premium packaged as I already said in one of my latest post, very stable and profitable with different currency couples. We suggest you to open a Demo account: Open demo account | ThirdBrainFx - Forex Signal Provider

Reason: