The company provides services in the forex market

What are your company provide services for forex trading platform metatrader?

When you try to look on the internet foreign company, they provide services and Russian.

I'm looking for those companies that are not in Russia

A lot of the companies are not from Russia. By the way, the discussion about the brokers are prohibited here sorry.

Zeleniy:

What are your company provide services for forex trading platform metatrader?

When you try to look on the internet foreign company, they provide services and Russian.

I'm looking for those companies that are not in Russia

There is a lot, search for MT4/MT5/Forex with Google but in English.

angevoyageur:
There is a lot, search for MT4/MT5/Forex with Google but in English.

Google automatically includes search in Russian, even change the domain google.com on google.ru

I tried a lot, does not work. And therefore created the theme.

Zeleniy:

Google automatically includes search in Russian, even change the domain google.com on google.ru

I tried a lot, does not work. And therefore created the theme.
You have to change the settings of Google for language. See the button Options on the upper right corner of Google window.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Chart Corner
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Chart Corner
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Chart Corner - Documentation on MQL5

angevoyageur:
You have to change the settings of Google for language. See the button Options on the upper right corner of Google window.
Thank you very much.
Reason: