How many trading accounts can be linked to a VPS server simultaneously?

Hi,

if I have e.g. 3. separate live trading accounts and 2 demo accounts on my MT4 platform and I want to link different signal providers to each of my 5 trading account, it means I have to have 5 different VPS servers if I want to run them 24/5? Or is it enough to have on VPS server?

thx

Depends on the vps used.

Marco vd Heijden:
Depends on the vps used.

I thought to rent the version offered on my MT4 platform.

It has the following stipulatons:

"III. Users

1. A User can rent a Virtual terminal only via the desktop version of MetaTrader client terminal installed on a PC.
  2. One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account.
  3. Only MetaTrader 4 Virtual terminals are available for MetaTrader 4 accounts, while only MetaTrader 5 Virtual terminals are available for MetaTrader 5 accounts.
  4. A single trading account can be used on several Virtual terminals. There are no limitations on this parameter.
  5. Each registered mql5.com user receives a free trial period for renting a Virtual terminal in Virtual Hosting Cloud network. The free trial period comprises 1440 minutes and can be used by parts."
Based on above, it's not clear whether it is possible or not.

I think it's VERY clear.

One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account.

Marco vd Heijden:

I think it's VERY clear.

One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account.

maybe I misunderstood then. I understood it in a way that one rented terminal can be used with only one User that is me, and other users Can't use them, and the number of the trading account is not limited.

Anyway, can you suggest me any vps provider that allows several trading accounts to be linked? thx

If i have one mt4 account connected to a vps, can i connect same account to another vps simultaneously?

MAHERZESHAN #:
If i have one mt4 account connected to a vps, can i connect same account to another vps simultaneously?

No you can't, you can connect only 1 trading account to each MQL5 VPS.

Reason: