Registration as seller with nickname or company name - page 3

dextormason707:

just want to know about, there is no option to create business profile regarding Forex trading?
Is it possible then please tell me what are the terms for this?

You can open a trading account with a business/company name with most if not all forex brokers.

Here in MQL5.com you can register a business seller account, but the director's/owner's name and details will be forward and visible too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can open a trading account with a business/company name with most if not all forex brokers.

Here in MQL5.com you can register a business seller account, but the director's/owner's name and details will be forward and visible too.

thanks for your response. 

for create business seller account, what I have to do? Sign up with seller account? 
No difference between seller account and business profile ?... 

dextormason707:

thanks for your response. 

for create business seller account, what I have to do? Sign up with seller account? 
No difference between seller account and business profile ?... 

You can register as a seller, using your business details, but you will still need to verify your person as a seller and its your name that it will be visible.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can register as a seller, using your business details, but you will still need to verify your person as a seller and its your name that it will be visible.

is it possible to change an account user name if it is registered with Company name? How?

dextormason707:

is it possible to change an account user name if it is registered with Company name? How?

No, I don't think so.

Reason: