Please recompile your product with new compiler...

I currently using the latest version of MT5 editor (Build4131 15 Jan 2024).

I tried to upload my product the first time, and the process was smooth.  (Wasn't published, just testing for the first time)

But when I try to upload it once again for exactly same file, it shows (" Please recompile your product with new compiler")

But they are exactly the same file.

What seems to be the problem> Thank you

Cheng Hao Min:
I currently using the latest version of MT5 editor (Build4131 15 Jan 2024).

I tried to upload my product the first time, and the process was smooth.  (Wasn't published, just testing for the first time)

But when I try to upload it once again for exactly same file, it shows (" Please recompile your product with new compiler")

But they are exactly the same file.

What seems to be the problem> Thank you

That you are using build 4131 only tells me one thing; that you are using the "neutral" terminal of MetaTrader 5 and a beta version.

Please compile with a release version such as one offered by a broker.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

That you are using build 4131 only tells me one thing; that you are using the "neutral" terminal of MetaTrader 5 and a beta version.

Please compile with a release version such as one offered by a broker.

Hi Miguel, thank you for reply to me.

May I humbly ask what seems to be the latest version of Meta Trader 5? Thank you

Cheng Hao Min #:

Hi Miguel, thank you for reply to me.

May I humbly ask what seems to be the latest version of Meta Trader 5? Thank you

Each broker offers a slightly different version, but there is a broad consensus that it is 4122.

What is really important is that it is a release version and not a beta version.

Thank you for your help Mr Miguel.

But please allow me to ask that as I also face this situation on ex4 file puplication, but as meta trader 4 ws stop renewing now, I'm not able to find the latest version of MT4

Can you tell me where can I find the newest version of MT4? Thank you!

Cheng Hao Min #:
Thank you for your help Mr Miguel.

But please allow me to ask that as I also face this situation on ex4 file puplication, but as meta trader 4 ws stop renewing now, I'm not able to find the latest version of MT4

Can you tell me where can I find the newest version of MT4? Thank you!

Download it from any broker by simply opening a demo account.

MT4 is currently only offered by brokers.

Reason: