Who has the following package: Windows 7 x64 and MetaTrader 4 terminal?

I have the following question: if from the terminal go to "Data Folder" (this folder is in AppData)/MQL4/Experts/ and create there a new folder "New Folder" and paste into this new folder a compiled (*.ex4) EA file (this file was compiled on another computer in another country, in Windows 10 Pro, editor build 1351) - then it appears that the terminal sees neither this new folder, nor this EA file.

In general, you need to check the repeatability of the observed effect on the same configuration.

Terminal parameters:

2016.08.09 19:04:22.929 MetaTrader 4 build 988 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Windows 7 Home Premium (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, 4 x Quad-Core Processor (up to 1.4 GHz) , RAM: 1518 / 3526 Mb, HDD: 11211 / 92101 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Data Folder: C:\Users\Hendrik\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50 CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702

Karputov Vladimir:

A question has arisen on this particular configuration: if you go from the terminal to "Data Folder" (this folder is in AppData) and create a new folder there "New Folder" and insert the compiled (*.ex4) EA file into this new folder, it turns out that the terminal sees neither this new folder, nor this EA file.

In general, it is necessary to check the repeatability of the observed effect on the same configuration.

Terminal parameters:

I need to clarify - is it in the folder that opens from the "Open Data Folder" menu? And it is in this folder that you need to create, without going to the MQL4 folder? If so, no surprise - we are outside the sandbox.

Ihor Herasko:
Need clarification - exactly in the folder that opens from the "Open Data Folder" menu? And you have to create it in this folder, without going to the MQL4 folder? If so, it is not surprising - we are outside the sandbox.

No. Data Folder /MQL4/Experts/ creates New Folder folder and puts the compiled Expert Advisor there on the OTHER COMPUTER.

Do you have Windows 7 x64?

Created inside MQL4/Experts and everything was seen.

Andrey Barinov:
Created inside MQL4/Experts and everything is seen.

Do you have Windows 7 x64? Data Folder in AppData?

Karputov Vladimir:

Do you have Windows 7 x64? Data Folder in AppData?

Yes, in AppData

P.S. virtual machine

Andrey Barinov:

Yes, in AppData

P.S. virtual machine

Only real (not virtual) Windows 7 x64 and Data Folder of MetaTrader 4 terminal must be in AppData.

Karputov Vladimir:

No. Data Folder /MQL4/Experts/ creates New Folder folder and places the Expert Advisor compiled on the OTHER COMPUTER.

I don't have another computer at hand at present, unfortunately. I just took ex4 from another terminal and copied it into MyExperts folder I've just created. The result is on the screenshot:

Do you have Windows 7 x64?

Yes, of course I do. Read the title of the thread.

Was the folder copied under admin rights?

Ihor Herasko:

The other computer is unfortunately not at hand at the moment. I just took ex4 from another terminal and copied it to the newly created MyExperts folder. The result is on the screenshot:

Yes, of course. I have read the title of the topic.

Please put this file there:

Files:

Igor Konyashin:
Was the folder copied under admin rights?

Yes. The terminal is installed as an administrator, moreover, we tried to run the terminal itself just by double-clicking it forcibly with administrator's rights. The result is the same - the terminal doesn't see anything from DataFolder.

Reason: