Registration as seller with nickname or company name

Hello, as we all know the internet is full of stalkers, that's why i wonder since long time why mql5.com dont allow to use a nickname when you want to become here a seller.

A registration and validation of personal data is not the problem, i have no problem with that, to give my personal data to mq5.com, but hoe can not understand that most people dont like to publish his personal infos to the public?

Is there maybe a way to become active at mql5.com as a seller with using just a nickname or a company name or somethink simular?

Does mql5.com offer somethink like a support over email or ticketformular? i did think in this forum all users write there questions, but looks like my question dont get anybody.

MTTradeing:

Hello, as we all know the internet is full of stalkers, that's why i wonder since long time why mql5.com dont allow to use a nickname when you want to become here a seller.

A registration and validation of personal data is not the problem, i have no problem with that, to give my personal data to mq5.com, but hoe can not understand that most people dont like to publish his personal infos to the public?

Is there maybe a way to become active at mql5.com as a seller with using just a nickname or a company name or somethink simular?

Can you run a business in any country with a nickname or alias?

I don't think so, selling products and services in MQL5.com is a business activity and should be taken as such.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think so, selling products and services in MQL5.com is a business activity and should be taken as such.

Since under Company Law in 99% of countries, an incorporated Ltd Company is considered a separate legal entity separate from the owners and capable of entering contracts.  This means in reality if one is offering products via a Ltd company there is no reason in law to have personal information displayed.  Clearly, such a seller account would have to be opened by a director but there really is no need to display the director's name, just the Ltd company's name.  

Max Brown:

Since under Company Law in 99% of countries, an incorporated Ltd Company is considered a separate legal entity separate from the owners and capable of entering contracts.  This means in reality if one is offering products via a Ltd company there is no reason in law to have personal information displayed.  Clearly, such a seller account would have to be opened by a director but there really is no need to display the director's name, just the Ltd company's name.  

That's true Max, but since in MQL5.com you can't open a seller's account in a company's name, your name (director's) will be visible and a nickname couldn't be used.

It would be useful of course to have the option of opening a seller's account under a company's name and details.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There are many websites where you can make buisness with using a nickname or company name, look at ebay for example or many different forex social trading websites work that way.

But anyway, if we discuss it will not change somethink, it looks like the rules on mql5.com dont allow it. I guess a lot of potenzial sellers dont make buisness at mql5.com because of that reason that they can not use a neutral name.

MTTradeing:

There are many websites where you can make buisness with using a nickname or company name, look at ebay for example or many different forex social trading websites work that way.

But anyway, if we discuss it will not change somethink, it looks like the rules on mql5.com dont allow it. I guess a lot of potenzial sellers dont make buisness at mql5.com because of that reason that they can not use a neutral name.

In MQL5.com you are dealing with people that invest their money and hopes when they are buying a product or a signal subscription from a seller, so its only ethical for the customer/buyer to be able to see who is on the other side.

Its not exactly the same, as when you sell your old CD on Ebay, is it?

In a business like this (MQL5.com), transparency should play a major role, don't you agree?

I think you can register for seller account as a company not as individual  , but you have to provide documents that prove your relation to this company and of course the registration paper for the company . On the other side the username on mql is just nickname you can select  whatever nick name (UserName) like ABC123@gmail.com  this is because you register using your Email and there are no rules apply to email address you can name your email what ever you want even Microsoft@hotmail.com :)))) but to register as seller you have to provide your real data to mql5 like your passport , id ...etc .So you can select any nickname or email that don't necessarily show your real name  but the mql5 will have your real information . hope this makes sense 

MTTradeing:

That is true, putting your data here It is very dangerous, the worst you have to put your address too. Someone can organize a hit on you from the darkweb, just like a game, you can get killed easily. the funny things here most of all those sellers they don't use their real identities, they use sisters, cousins, auntys... identities because they have been banned at least once. Example most people dont believe Deleted> is female. They think she is a male using a female name(identity) so that people can feel pity for her when he blew 4 Millions on her signal. Other companies I dont want to mention thier names, you just sell and withdraw the money that is it. You know nobody and nobody will stress you with questions

Mafuta Landou:

That is true, putting your data here It is very dangerous, the worst you have to put your address too. Someone can organize a hit on you from the darkweb, just like a game, you can get killed easily. the funny things here most of all those sellers they don't use their real identities, they use sisters, cousins, auntys... identities because they have been banned at least once. Example most people dont believe @Eleni Anna Branou is female. They think she is a male using a female name(identity) so that people can feel pity for her when he blew 4 Millions on her signal. Other companies I dont want to mention thier names, you just sell and withdraw the money that is it. You know nobody and nobody will stress you with questions

I have to agree with this statement in the sense that the person to obtain seller status for an account is not the person operating the account.

Your account seems subject to the exact same issue.

Mafuta Landou:

Please don't post disparaging remarks about other users.

You are a fine one to talk.

Why do you use a photo of a beautiful woman in your profile photo? It's not you, is it?

Reason: