General - page 1270

I have seen so called Aboonacci System from other forums, dos anyone here ever used this system, and the result is good ? I don´t really can tell the difference with the fibonacci . Please help me.
  IMAC and MT5  (2)
Hello everyone, i am an IMAC user and not very skilled with OS system. To run MT5 on a MAc you need a windows emulator. When you try to download any program, expert advisor or indicator for MT5 i receive a message saying safari is unable to open address like this " :mql5buy://1144...
Hello Friends, Today, i was searching for the ZigZag EA because an idea, which worth to try is just came into my mind, but i can't find any! There are some but i can't understand how they will work. I want to simply let the EA work by: - Immediately open Sell when the ZigZag paint High. -...
[Deleted]
When i added it to a post, it just comes like the source text. I am expecting the same widget image in facebook.
Hi, Can I use Demo signal to my real/live account? I cant find answer everywhere. pls enlighten me.
Hello, I need a very simple way to find if the last deal CLOSED a BUY opened or a SELL opened position. EXAMPLE: If I use Ctrade trade; trade.PositionClose() how do I find if I closed a BUY opened or a SELL opened position. Thanks again for help
AUDUSD: Holds Above Key Supports Despite Price Consolidation AUDUSD: With corrective recovery extending for a second week in a row the past week, further gain is anticipated. Though presently seen hesitating, its immediate bias remains higher as long as it holds above the 0.8853/87 levels. This...
Hello, i am surching for a way to set a proxy for the Strategy Tester. I was only able to find some commands for the full installation of Meta Tester 5, but they are not working for me. Proxy is a HHTP-proxy with username + password und this is my common.ini : ...\MetaTrader 5 Strategy...
Higher than 1.9000 Higher than 1.8000 Higher than 1.7000 Higher than 1.6000 Higher than 1.5000 Higher than 1.4000 Higher than 1.3000 Higher than 1.2000 Higher than 1.1000 Higher than 1.0000 Higher than 0.9000 Higher than 0.8000 Lower than 0.8000
Dear Admin/support or somebody plz help me
In recent months, the attention of the public has been consumed by concerns over private data abuse by such public spy agencies as the NSA, as well as what personal financial information may have been intercepted by rogue hacker black hats who in the past two months have been blamed for millions in...
I am a serious quantitative developer with strong background in statistics, econometrics, time series forecasting and financial asset pricing. I am looking for an automated trading championship to establish my reputation. However it seems the most of small to large championship is for Meta Trader 4...
Now I have made an EA which is written by MQL4 on MetaEditor 5.00 build 883 and compile it to get an ex4. file. Now I want to give others to test within some time, so is there any good method to avoid it to be decompiled? I heard that almost all ex4. file can be decompiled, yes? whatever shall I...
EURUSD: Recovery Risk Targets The 1.3739 Level. EURUSD: EUR took back most of its previous week gains to close higher the past week. This development now leaves the pair aiming at the 1.3739 level where a breach will target further upside towards the 1.3800 level, its psycho level.This view is...
[Deleted]
I will show you how you can make profit from Forex with the simplest system: Currency Pair: GBPUSD Time Frame: Any (H1 is better) Trading Rules: 1- Open your chart on 02:00 PM. (Start of Great Britain Market) 2- Find the Maximum Price and Minimum Price between 3:00 AM to 08:00 02:00 PM. (End...
My problem/question in nutshell: If I promote an EA or a Signal on my website, can I use the original pictures from the description? If I promote an EA or a Signal on my website, can I quote part of the original description? The more detailed version: I'm quite new here, and found the...
[Deleted]
Hello guys! May anyone appreciate this trading system? I am bothered to install any unknown program on my computer and I don't know how a trading program outside of the MT4 terminal will working. By the way, pay attention that the password of this archive is: ruanus See below...
High-frequency traders have been paying to get direct access to market-moving news releases, a practice that can give firms the ability to trade fractions of a second ahead of less fleet-footed investors. The traders are getting news releases from Business Wire, which distributes corporate-earnings...
Simple reversing of trade direction will make it profitable To revise the trade strategy itself
USDCHF: With USDCHF closing the week lower and reversing most of its past week gains, the risk as we enter the new week is for more decline to occur. As long as USDCHF trades and holds below the 0.9156/0.9079 levels this view remains valid. Support lies at the 0.8902 level, its Jan 24 2014 low...
Hi, Just a quick note. And with thanks to SongSong it is possible to send signals to the live account. I downloaded the Trade Copier Source <Link removed> and attached the EA to a chart on a demo account running on a separate terminal. I then downloaded Trade Copier Follow <Link removed> and...
[Deleted]
I wanna post my favorite News program that you do not need to install it. Just make a click on icon and you can watch the low, medium and high the past and future events. If you have any others things, like this, go ahead and attache it here... I hope to be useful threat! Good luck!
My MT4 has be updated yesterday auto; and now I find that my MT vesion is still 4 build 600; and MetaEditor vesion is 5; my question is that now I open mql4 file before and modify it by MQL4 and then compiled it to get ex4. file; now does this ex4 file can run well on MT4 pair chart? In...
Hello, i am using mt4 and i have windows 7 . Is it possible to change the color of the title bar ? I have attached a photo.
Germany’s supreme judges have decided to let Mario Draghi be the euro’s monetary judge, at least for now. While doubting the legality of the European Central Bank bond-buying plan that has defused the euro crisis, the top German court conceded that it is powerless to impose a veto. It bowed to a...
D1 price is on correctional movement, and Chinkou Span line is near to be crossed with historical price from above to below for good breakdown on D1 timeframe. The price on H4 timeframe is on primary bearish condition trying to break 1.6427 support level W1 timeframe - secondary flat with primary...
Hi All, I would like to have two terminals opened at the same time: one for my live account and one for my demo account so I can test out some theories with an EA I have created. I am running MT4 (Build 600) and I can only seem to open one terminal instance at a time. Aside from running another...
[Deleted]
FxReplitrader Pays Higher Commissions for Trading Signals FxReplitrader offers higher commission payouts to signal providers and EA developers. Signal providers receive a commission for every profitable trade of every client, using their trading strategies and/or expert advisors. Commissions...
Hey, Could somebody please add an audio and popup alert to show whenever an up or down arrow appears in this zigzag pointer. Thanks!
With all eyes hope-full-y transfixed on tomorrow's non-farm payrolls data and its confirmation-biased 'select-a-headline' post-data farce, we thought it worth a look at the noise in the signal and a reminder, as Bloomberg's Joseph Brusuelas notes, the annual benchmark revisions that will be...