General - page 630

Hello, I would like to display in the chart the ID/Number  of each bar in the session. For example, the 1st bar of the chart would show "1" below it, the 5th bar would show "5" below it and so on. Does anybody know how to do it in MT5? Other platforms such as Sierra Chart have it built in as a...
Good Day I proceeded with opening a live account today. Although i did not choose a broker. It just showed the picture i have attached so i just clicked next. I got a mail saying i have a Preliminary Account Registration and i will contacted soon. So is everything i done in order
Hi.. I need to stop my order opening on Fridays. and i tried to get day from DayOfWeek function. its working with one broker and for other every day returning 0. can someone help me on this. int DA=DayOfWeek(); (0-Sunday,1,2,3,4,5,6)
Excuse me. My account: 201902456 On December 26, 2019, the withdrawal request has been approved. Why it hasn't been credited for 2 months now. After many inquiries, no doubt. Very confusing. Is there something wrong with the company's operation
Hi all, May be you may come a cross this problem before. Eventhough my EA version is up to date (I recompiled it) some how (because some settings of MT5 tells that) MT5 says "Debug version of 'MyEA.ex5', please recompile it " and stucks in this screen Do you know how to solve it beside uninstall all
Hi everyone, I subscribed to "ABC" signal provider and found it not good for me after a few days, then I cancelled it. After cancelling, I subscribed to another "XYZ" signal provider using the same VPS I used with the "ABC" signal before. Here, problem started, the VPS doesn't connect to the signal
  VPS advices?  (1)
I need VPS only for copying signals. Do you guys know good and cheap VPS. Should I use the one that mql5.com sells
Hi guys, My Windows on my PC just updated some new updates and all of a sudden my Expert Advisors are not able to be loaded onto my charts again. I keep getting the error message in the Experts tab of my MT4 that simply states "cannot load". Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Waiting anxiously
Hi. I am trying to develop a HiLo indicator but I am having trouble with the information that comes from the iMA formula. If I try to use 1 at the iMA formula, it does not dislocate the result. Here is the code. #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_plots
Hello i wnat to know how to calculate this profit /month and base on which information calculate this because i calculate the profit (% of profit of day base on whole money) of each day of month and sum them and the profit i calculated is less than this number please answer if you know
Hi all, You know you can define global or local variables and then you can change a global variable or you can re-create a local variable like this Global double MyVar;if (Condition){MyVar=5;} Local if (Condition){double MyVar=5;} Which one is the right approach, performance-wise, considering
I'm building a copy trading system the plan is to support multiple brokers is there a unified API for most of brokers ? I found some social trading platforms support most of brokers <Deleted> also the MQL5 signals here support multiple brokers <Deleted> looks there's a unified APIs for these
I have been able to install experts and copiers but I found out problem with this product. when I try to install on opensuse linux after rented the mt5 lasts a few seconds blocked and after that just crashes. any help would be appreciated
free Script CloseAll,CloseAllSell,CloseAllBuy,CloseAllPending CloseAll.eq5 >>close all both buy and sell for all symbols and all order but it can not close order pending. CloseAllBuy.eq5 >> close all buy symbol position active (by mouse click at graph of symbols then click this script it can not
Hi everyone, In MQL5 signal reliability colors, what are the difference between these tow colors? Dark Orange and Light Orange. Thanks
We've launched Code Base- the library of codes on the MQL5.community website.You are welcome to publish custom indicators, Expert Advisors andscripts for the MetaTrader 5 terminal. You can also download any codes,as well as rate them. The number of votes, and the average rating willbe shown for...
What is the future of EAs? Will they evolve and in which scenario - MoD, AI, OS or eternal DOS (figuratively)? Communicating on the forum I've made the following conclusions: From the viewpoint of programmers-traders, trading programs must be a bare logical framework, carrying the load of
Hi ! I have problem here. My VPS have 2 MT4 (same broker). The 1st MT 4 I do install the EA as instructed in MQL5.com, i Click the (install on terminal) link in the Product EA page that i purchased, then The EA installed already. But, the 2nd MT 4, I just Copy Paste the EA in 1st MT 4. Can it be
What about signal delay?Who has seen it?The purchase source is out of sync with your account.I am very worried
How do you withdraw from being a seller
  MT5 Setup  (5)
Need a little help. Every time I start MT5 I have to go to View and Toolbars and turn them all on then turn on the Status. Is there a way to save this setup
Hi everyone, Not sure if this question has been addressed before, but here it goes:I have several EAs in mql4 executing trades and need to replicate these trades in Ninja Trader 8. Is there a way to do it ? Can anyone share a sample code ? Thanks in advance, help is appreciated. JF
Hi I have an indicator that changes its value several times inside ONE candle. Of course all is drawn is the last value Is there a way to draw the curve with higher definition than just one value for each bar ? and if yes what are the steps to complete that ? Is there a way to set that automatically
Is there any way to get the chart symbol and chart period by using chart ID without using ChartSymbol() and ChartPeriod()
I hope somebody can give clarification on the matter, I notice that when your signal acquire huge gains within a short of period of time they remove your signal ranking, why is this so when they already rank you before? just asking
Hello, Anyone can assist me with Supply and demand Mt5 indicator or convert the one I have to Mt5? Thanks
Hello all, please I need a c++ developer in MT4 that can help me automate my trade processes. regards Godwin
hi , i want to know how to apply a new demo account , for i reinstallation my system and the old demo account wal lost . but , i found the server cannot be connected . so how can i apply a new demo account ? thanks in advance .
Another user of this website victim of the same programmer !!!!! The moderators of this website looks like deleted my previous post about attemption of fraud from this programmer. So far the programmer took money from me and I don't have any indicator in my pocket. Only money stolen. I want to make
Hello all , I would like to know if some of you guys are using expert advisors on future and how ? Are you programming in mq4 or in other languages ? Is there others languages to program expert advisor ? Thanks