General - page 1678

Hello, Where can I find documentation on MetaTrader 4 language. For example, order functions. Thanks, Miguel
I Have Given A Vivid Explanation Of How To Programme The Ea In The Word Document
Hi. I've a MetaTrader profile with 9 charts (I've a 22" monitor so I've plenty of space). Whenever I move from other profile to this one, MetaTrader goes 100% CPU and stays there for a few minutes. I've a Core 2 Quad PC with 4GB of RAM so it doesn't seem to be a resources problem. Is there any...
Where i can find more examples ? thanks
[Deleted]
  My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator  (315   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
hello everybody -------- WHAT!!-------- this is my indicator , it's very simple and easy always use the signals everyday after the close of the 5th candle = 4:59:59 AM GMT** , the signals will appear once the open of the 6th candle (5:00 AM GMT) ... just put it once it appear simply -**edited -...
Hi. it is possible to close an order on the basis of close [1]? if((Close [1] < supbb) && (CurrentProfit/Point > 20)) { ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotsi,Ask,Slippage,SL,TP,TradeComment,MagicNumber,White); gle=GetLastError();} I enter an operation...
are there any MT brokers with nikkei 225 mini?
  bar alert  (4)
Hi the code below suppose to sound the alarm once an inside bar is formed and suppose to sound it 5 times, but it only sounds it once, can someone please look at it and suggest a fix. thanks a lot //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
  Please check my first EA :)  (19   1 2)
I did up this EA based on the VQ indicator and called it from the EA with iCustom when VQ signals a Buy and Sell, did I do something wrong?
  Grid trading  (11   1 2)
i was testing grid trading , the results aren't bad so i decided to share... I have 2 platforms trding 2 different grids..... both are posted with settings... just wanted to see haow far it goes ..... ideas welcome close trade setting @ 3.0 any TF
I have been running metatrader4 with an EA for about two weeks and everything was running fine for the most part. However, for the last two days "Market Watch" has been frozen. It is not updating live, and I am missing out on trades. How can I fix this? I tried uninstalling, and re-installing,...
Hello, I would like to make backup system for emergency. To do it, MT4 are installed on both PCs. (primary PC and backup PC) When primary PC has some problem, I will switch to another. I want to know how to transfer the environment of MT4 to another PC? Magic number of orders, Order status,...
Man made Indicators VS Natural Phenomenon?! Pls, share any ideas about 2 category of chart reading. 1) Human creation of indicators/systems based on the mathematical calculation of past price action. e.g. MA, RSI, Stochastic, MACD & etc OR the Complex mixed advanced system one using computer like...
Hi, I recently bough an expert advisor from itmt4.com. I read in a different thread on this forum that if the advisor shows up in the terminal as gray then it was not compiled correctly, is that true? Reason I am asking because this specific EA is seems to be working correctly and quite well. I...
Hello, Is it possible to get historical data of EUR/USD into Matlab from MetaTrader? If I took daily data from Metatrader for EUR/USD from 01/01/2007 to 20/01/2008 is it possible from Matlab to update my data to today's date? Thanks, Miguel
[Deleted]
I created a custom indicator with seperate window but when i try to create object in that window i was unable to create it. meanwhile object created in above windows screenshot included. IWI = WindowFind("MInfo"); if ( ObjectFind("Symbol Lable") != 0 ) { ObjectCreate( "Symbol Lable",...
If I use Print() or shows the value on screen with object_create, my double variables shows all the zeros for a certain length. Ex value 1.235 is shown as 1.23500000000 Is there any way to "hide" all theese zeros? I've tried using NormalizeDouble(), but this only decides how many numbers behind...
Hi gays i would like to thank all wonderful gays in this fourm ,this fourm helped me alot however after 4 years of trading forex alot of wining and losts i found that i always reach the brake even or get some profit and i always lost it again i realy tried to figure how is the market moving but
Hey everyone, I'm working on a strategy right now that scalps the market. I was wondering if anyone could a question for me though: -Has the EUR/USD ever gone up or down by 900 pips without reversing 200pips before? By that I mean has the EUR/USD ever gone in an up trend without spiking 200 pips
  Cross-Currency Strength  (22   1 2 3)
So we know that some currencies correlate (or are negatively correlative) to some degree and can be used to confirm or predict movements. This indicator basically puts it all on one scale (from -1 to 1, I put the max to 1.2 so you can see the graphs without the labels getting in the way). I've coded
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Winners of Automated Trading Championship 2007 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/342/). The Winners got their prizes and awards and shared their thoughts and impressions of the Championship with us. The...
  Intelligence?  (3)
So I was trying to build what you could call a rather primitive price-predictive NN but hit a brick wall so I tried a simpler direction-predictive NN and this is what happened. I'm actually quite excited by these results but because I don't have much experience in AI (and indeed Forex) so I was...
Hi folks I promised you many free expert advisors and systems for 2008. Here is the performance in testing of GOLD breakout system A set of free expert advisors and system details will be posted , after testing them and finalising the system.Everything will be posted in due course A set of exper...
Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a stochastic indicator that would send an email alert when the %K crossed the %D? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi All, I’m not sure how to handle re-quotes. I have the following code but it didn’t work as expected in forward testing. Could someone help? Thank you, StrangeGuy extern int NumberOfTries = 10, Slippage = 5; .... void subCloseOrder() { int cnt, total = 0, ticket = 0, err = 0, c = 0; total =
Dear Admin, would be great if we didn't merge this thread and leave it separate - question (problem) very common and specific thread much easier for Search (plus this question allready in general thread, but no answer...) -------------------------------------------------------------------- When we
  Last news from TOP TRADERS  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Here you can find: forex daily and weekly analysis, technical and fundamental analysis, midterm and longterm outlook. Analysis of major currency pairs. All the latest data are on the last page.
During optimization, the number of processed passes is showing at the bottom of the Strategy Tester screen, above the horizontal bar that fills from left to the right towards completion, e.g. 115 / 1280 means it is now calculating pass number 115 of a total of 1280 passes. I have a situation...