General - page 1261

Investors should bet the pound will strengthen against the dollar before the release of Bank of England minutes, U.K. employment data and the budget this week, according to Morgan Stanley. Sterling is poised to gain as the March 5-6 minutes may show policy makers believe the recovery has room to...
all indicators vanished from my mt5 client. I reinstalled it and it did not solve the issue. Any ideas how to fix it without making separate copy copying all strategies, custom indicators and login details (that i miss because its a demo account)?
in order to copy trader from signal provider . is it necessary for the computer to be switched on and account is running? and how to manage a lot size of my own disregarding the lot size of signal provider
By popular demand of traders, we have launched the new private monitoring service. Now, while creating a new signal, you can restrict access to it, so that the entire trading statistics is visible only to you. No one else will be able to access that data or subscribe to that signal. If you want to...
We are actively working on improving MetaTrader mobile applications for Android. First, working with charts has been optimized for the latest MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 versions of the most popular mobile OS in the world. This means that all charts are displayed correctly now with no image...
The new version of MetaTrader 5 iOS now features significantly revised charts and depth of the market, updated chat, as well as News and Mailbox tabs. The number of timeframes has also been increased - traders can now use week and month time intervals. We have revamped the application turning it...
  Cloud Bug  (17   1 2)
I optimized my EA in the cloud, with every tick mode. The results Saw the first result? Too good to be true. Actual result. So the cloud optimization is still not reliable?
Despite no move in gold, silver, or US Treasuries, US equities (and JPY crosses) remain bid. But perhaps the most intriguing reaction to Obama's escalation is the surge higher in Russian stocks and rally in the Ruble... Charts: Bloomberg source
[Deleted]
How to find 1 lot of a symbol contains how many units ?
I cannot find mql5.exe and MQL5.dll in version 5.910 OR mql564.exe in the terminal directory Is it a bug? Can somebody check it please and answer?
Hi I just Unsubscribe a signal provider and want to again subscribe the same signal provider and that is free anyone who can tell me how it is as I tried by same steps but it not happen by subscription method
The price value of the next bar Value of the indicator on the next bar Reaction to news tool Instrument's behavior throughout the day Price movement pattern Nothing predicts the market can not be predicted
Hi!! I have just updated my MT4 to the Build610. Everytime i press the Compile button all the Inputs Variables of all the running EAs switch back to the default value. Since I compile my sourcecodes even after small changes to detect errors very early, this is very annoying because I want my EAs to...
Hi alltogether, I'm grateful that there are people always who are willing to help and are giving competent answers to all my questions. Following problem: I have an object of class CiHigh and I get unexpected values for BufferSize after having called BufferResize with different values:...
EURUSD: Having EUR managed to closed higher the past week after testing a high of 1.3966 level, risk points higher. However, with the 1.4000 level resistance nearby it may continue to fail ahead of that level with downside risk envisaged. Resistance resides at the 1.3966 level, its Mar 13 2014 high...
I need to reset to Zero all orders balances in the metatrader 4 platform, but keeping all the open orders. A scrip to change all lot sizes to Zero and again to the required unic lot size for all orders, so the balances would start again from Zero.
My chrystal ball says we will witness more downside to come despite of the strong support we have just entered. But after all it´s only a chrystal ball. ;-)
  time-limited  (2)
i can't see any ea or indicator time limited version ? is it not allowed for the market rules ? can i sell an ea for example one year licence ??
  licence  (2)
i want to sell an ea in market. but i don't know that subject. in example, it's licence only one buyer account by market and seller don't have to do anything for this ? is it true ? what can i do to protect my ea ? or which topic can i read ? i don't find this. thanks.
Tell us about your best ever forex or other trade How many pips djd you get What percentage gain did you get What are you trading How long were you in the trade
[Deleted]
Hello guys, Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here : 1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in
Yes, Automatically Yes, Manually No, Not at all
[Deleted]
Given the entry price, type of order, lot, SL Price and TP Price. How to calculate SL and TP in USD ?
Hi all, hope you can help me. I have red here many topics, but have not found an answer to my question. I have already subscribed successfully few MT4 Signals but my subscribtion with a MT5-signal is something wrong: I checked the signal on mql5.com and there are a lot of trades. I compared these...
Hi, I have subscribed to someone signals, Do I need a VPS when my computer is shut down? Or the subscribment copy the trades automaticly? even if my Meta is shuted down..? Thank you very much Stas 
I have searched the web for calculating this indicator into my excel, but cannot get what i get in Trade interceptor system, anyone can make a sample excel file for me would be great, appreaciate the help
A month ago we reported that according to much delayed TIC data, China had just dumped the second-largest amount of US Treasurys in history. The problem, of course, with this data is that it is stale and very backward looking. For a much better, and up to date, indicator of what foreigners are doing...
The price is on primary bullish on D1 timeframe trying to break 0.9112 resistance level. But the price is located to be very close to Ichimoku cloud for possible ranging market condition within primary bullish for possible correction on D1 timeframe. W1 timeframe: bearish ranging between 0.9085...
The price on W1, D1 and H4 timeframe are on bullish market condition : W1 : price is breaking 0.8432 resistance on open bar for breakout to be continuingD1 : price is on bullish and next target is 0.8503H4 : price is ranging between 0.8522 resistance and 0.8444 support If the price will break 0...
There is primary bullish on D1 timeframe, and price is ranging between 1.6616 support and 1.6777 resistance levels. If the price will break this 1.6777 resistance on close D1 bar so the primary bullish will be continuing, if not - we may see the ranging market condition within primary bullish. W1...