Would you like the ability to subscribe to multiple signals added to the signals service?

• 80% (47)
  • 20% (12)
Total voters: 59

polls are a good way of settling arguments

Signals are mainly for people who don't have time or skills to learn trading. As you know there is a lot risk when trading, so the limitation of 1 signal for 1 account is a measure to protect the account of the subscriber.

Give people more flexibility. Whoever wants to run one let him run whoever wants 10 let him run. Let people decide how many to add to their account themselves. I think this 1 signal per account is an excuse to hide mt signals inability to run trades from different signals at a time. Instead of just telling the truth and say it cant due to its current substandardnes they use excuses oh we are protecting subscribers oh its best oh...

Hi Tony !

Good poll. Also, there should be limit imposed on diversification % in terms of Signals Provider. :) 

tonny:
Would you like the ability to subscribe to multiple signals added to the signals service?
You can already  . . . . .   just not with one account.

in one account that is

i would to like to subscribe more than one signal on the same account. it could properly control risk if one signal goes bad in some time other can go well, and than the account still in a good way.

"Multiple signals increase the risk, hence traders are protected by not allowing more than one signal."

I'm sorry this is total BS.

Protection against risk is done by setting the % of account exposure and the minimum account value.  

I would set 10% to 10 signals and have a diversified basket 

Route206:

"Multiple signals increase the risk, hence traders are protected by not allowing more than one signal."

I'm sorry this is total BS.

Protection against risk is done by setting the % of account exposure and the minimum account value.   

+1 

Reason: